Aussie MSCL Fans

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
Candi
Frozen Embryo

Aussie MSCL Fans

Post by Candi » Apr 9th 2002, 6:07 am

Just wondering if any Australians are willing to part with ANY of the MSCL episodes, on the Australian video format (I forget what it's called, but I know it's different to the US). I would DESPERATELY love to have especially "So-Called Angels", "The Zit", "Self-Esteem" or the final episode "In Dreams Begin Responsibilities". My parents (wonderful ppl that they are) taped over them when I was away. If you have them (and would part with them) please e-mail me at faerie_queen@hotmail.com I don't mind paying any postage/handling or whatever you think nessessary
Thanks heaps
Candi

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Re: Aussie MSCL Fans

Post by K-man » Apr 10th 2002, 12:08 pm

Sorry Candi but I'm in the U.S. and I guess copies of my tapes wouldn't play in Aust. Are you getting the DVD's? Can you wait till June? Hang in there and good luck.

So my feeling is, whatever happens, happens.

Candi
Frozen Embryo

Thanks anyway

Post by Candi » Apr 11th 2002, 4:19 am

Thanks anyway K-Man. No I'm not getting the DVD, we don't have a player and quite frankly I cant afford to get a player and the DVD :( I guess I'll just have to keep asking ppl...hehehe I just keep thinking if only they hadn't taped over them...
Thanks
Candi

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Re: Thanks anyway

Post by K-man » Apr 11th 2002, 9:49 am

No DVD's?. That's a shame. At least...after the DVD's get released there should be a few people "down-under" who
could/would tape them onto VHS and make a deal with ya. Good Luck! You'll get there.

So my feeling is, whatever happens, happens.