Free tapes in Manhattan

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.

Free tapes in Manhattan

Post by Guest » Mar 20th 2001, 10:23 pm

Hi, folks. I was a big fan of MSCL when it was originally broadcast and I taped most of the episodes and now I want to give away my collection. I know, I know...why would I want to do that? Well, I live in a tiny apartment, don't have much room for my video collection, and I figure there is probably someone out there who would enjoy these more than I. Aside from the ads, the quality is very good, as these are first-generation VHS tapes taped in stereo on a (at that time) first rate deck.

OK, that was the good news; now for the bad news. I think I'm missing #18, most of the episodes have advertisements, and I WILL NOT ship. Period. This is a "pick up" only kind of deal. You show up at my apartment in Manhattan, I hand 'em over. (Don't bother emailing me to tell me you'll pay for shipping, offer me extra cash, etc., because I won't respond. I like giving away things like this but I'm not into the hassle and bother of boxing them up for shipping.) I figure NYC is a big and popular enough place that someone will read this who either lives in the tri-state area or has a friend who does.

So drop me an email, and I'll respond first come first serve. (Sometimes the first person says they'll show up but they don't, so then I email the second person, then the third, etc.) If you live in my area and love the show but don't have tapes, this is a great deal.

Sandy Santra
santra@mindspring.com