VHS for sale..

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
stine
Frozen Embryo

VHS for sale..

Post by stine » Feb 22nd 2006, 3:47 am

I'm wondering if I should get rid of my red VHS box. So just wanted to check in here if there's any interest? If not you'll find it on ebay.. :wink:

stine
Frozen Embryo

Post by stine » Feb 26th 2006, 9:46 am

Noone?? :multi:

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: VHS for sale..

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jul 5th 2008, 6:21 pm

Hello everyone! I'm cleaning out my place and came across my blue VHS MSCL set. Now that I have two different DVD sets of MSCL, I guess I finally feel secure in letting go of the tapes. I was going to give them to a local charity but thought I'd check here first if anybody wants them -- cost of postage is all I'd ask. They're not mint condition -- there's ware on the boxes, but if any Lifers are BIG fans of VHS these three tapes are yours. :D I'll keep them around till the end of the summer ('08), then I'll donate them.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !