MSCL dubbed on VHS - requesting from someone PLEASE

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
Hyde
Frozen Embryo

MSCL dubbed on VHS - requesting from someone PLEASE

Post by Hyde » May 28th 2005, 6:01 pm

Ok,

I am new to this board, and I see some people have mentioned this before. However, I am going to go ahead and give it a try.

When I was in my early years of Highschool (being I am 27 now), MSCL was my favorite show. I wish there were more shows like it, being that it displayed such great characters, who still had some morality, but yet were people who were not uptight or predjudiced. Today, things on TV are too much one way or the other.

Anyway, I wanted to get the whole series on tape, but since I am a struggeling musician...I need to get the best deal possible. Yes, I have checked out ebay, and Amazon...but all I really want is all the episodes copied to 2 or 3 videotapes. (if they are 8 hour video tapes, the series can fit on 2 tapes...I don't care about the ending titles...I don't even care if they were taped off television! I just want the show)

Anywho, I know it doesn't cost alot to send 2 vhs tapes via normal mail. I would be happy to pay for the tapes and shipping if someone could PLEASE make this for me!
It means alot!

Please respond as soon as you can!

God bless,
Bryan aka HYDE