My So Called Life Goes On Book- WANTED!!!!

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

My So Called Life Goes On Book- WANTED!!!!

Post by TooCool4Skool » Jan 5th 2005, 2:15 pm

I would really like to read this- no matter how bad the reveiws are. So, if anyone has it laying on there shelf, i would be happy to take it off your hands- not for an outragous price though (Amazon and E-bay is about $85!) Please please please! :D

Teacher's Lunch
Tino

finding the book

Post by Teacher's Lunch » Jan 7th 2005, 12:43 pm

if you really want to read the book, you're best bet is to check your local library. often, libraries are part of networks that share books between them. so long as collectors haven't pillaged the library shelves as a source of cheap auction fodder, you should be able to find it in the youth literature section. If unsure, ask a librarian for help in finding it. They would also likely have resources to search for the book nationwide via library book-sharing programs.

If you're a collector, well, never mind what I just wrote. Leave the books alone so they can at least be read by those unwilling or unable to fork over $80 for a $4.99 list children's lit book.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Jan 27th 2005, 10:49 am

I had no idea it was such a hot item! Have you looked in every single book store? I found my copy (a couple of years ago now) at Chapters. It was pretty cheap. If I happen to see another copy I will grab one for you and post the news here.

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Post by TooCool4Skool » Jan 27th 2005, 2:45 pm

Thanks, that would be very much appreciated! :)
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke