MSCL Photo CD

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
whitespy12
Three Rivers Resident

MSCL Photo CD

Post by whitespy12 » Sep 21st 2004, 5:46 pm

I was randomly searching through eBay, when I found an auction for a MSCL Photo CD. What attracted me to this auction was the featured sample picture from the photo CD, which I've never seen before. I've seen a very similar image, but this image is a different shot. I'm wondering, is this image new to anyone else? It makes me wonder what other images are on this cd...

If anyone's interested, the link to te auction is below:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 25828&rd=1[/img]
"I'm hungry, I want eggs" - Claire Danes' impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Late Night with Conan O'Brien (January 22, 2003)

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Sep 21st 2004, 6:08 pm

IO saw that auction it was interesting but I thought the price was way high for something this person would /could mass produce very inexpensively

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Sep 21st 2004, 9:56 pm

That's a great picture. It shows Angela's separateness from her family. Although, she really isn't that far away. A well-balanced teenager fits into that position nicely. Maybe it's the blurriness of the picture, but she looks sort of defiant, too. She also looks kind of sexy. That's probably all me though. :twisted:
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Sep 21st 2004, 10:00 pm

TomSpeed wrote: Maybe it's the blurriness of the picture, but she looks sort of defiant, too. She also looks kind of sexy. That's probably all me though. :twisted:
Yes, she does have this "Tomspeed, have you been bad?" look about her. :D
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts