ClaireDanes.com Media

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
whitespy12
Three Rivers Resident

ClaireDanes.com Media

Post by whitespy12 » Jul 31st 2004, 11:55 pm

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this in, but I would really like to know. I was wondering if anyone has and/or knows where i can get some of the RealVideo movies from the Multimedia section of http://www.clairedanes.com . Just about everything is down, and I'm kinda disappointed, cuz when I noticed that they had some of the skits from when Claire hosted SNL, I was estatic. I also wanted to get Claire's interview on Late Night with Conan O'Brien (the one where she's promoting Brokedown Palace). If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appriciate it. My e-mail address is whitespy12@aol.com. Thanks
"I'm hungry, I want eggs" - Claire Danes' impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Late Night with Conan O'Brien (January 22, 2003)

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Aug 22nd 2004, 3:01 pm

wow...that site has a bunch of videos. It`s really to bad that they don`t work. I have seen what you are looking for on e-Bay. If you check back every now and then you`ll find someone selling Claire`s dvd and their collection of Claire interviews.
There`s Something About My Life....