I found "I Love Jordan Catalano" t-shirts!

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.

I found "I Love Jordan Catalano" t-shirts!

Post by Guest » Jul 29th 2004, 6:13 pm

Moderator note: topic moved to the For Sale/Wanted forum

http://www.cafeshops.com/JordanCatalano

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jul 29th 2004, 6:26 pm

That's too funny! Way to go MSCL! :sunshine:

Stuff like this raises the question, which has more lasting power: MSCL or the enitity that is Jordan Catalano? (although there might not necessarily be a difference)

What I really want to know is, where's my I love Graham Chase t-shirt, and grim's Hallie and Cynthia shirts? :wink:
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jul 29th 2004, 6:31 pm

Don't get me wrong, I do love Jordan Catalano
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

sunshine11
Nicky Driscoll

Post by sunshine11 » Jul 29th 2004, 6:56 pm

Stuff like this raises the question, which has more lasting power: MSCL or the enitity that is Jordan Catalano?
I think the enitity that is Jordan Catalano. I don't think I've seen or heard MSCL mentioned without seeing Jordan Catalanos named mentioned as well.

I love that shirt. Hee
"It's such a lie that we should do what's in our hearts. If we did what's in our hearts, the world would grind to a halt."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 29th 2004, 7:10 pm

As much as the concept of "I Love Jordan Catalano" shirts amuses me, I certainly wouldn't pay $18 plus $4 shipping and handling for something that I could make myself or have made cheaply and locally. Yup, I'm a party pooper!

:mrgreen:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Jul 29th 2004, 8:23 pm

Jody Barsch* wrote:What I really want to know is, where's my I love Graham Chase t-shirt, and grim's Hallie and Cynthia shirts? :wink:
What a kick ass idea Jody! I've had those cheap iron on trasfer print out things for months and found that after buying them I actually didn't have anything I wanted to put on them. But an I love Cynthia Hargrove shirt is just the thing. If I get around to it and it doesn't look like crap I'll post a pic, so long as my copyright infringment won't be a problem for tptb here at MSCL.com.

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jul 29th 2004, 8:28 pm

That's rad!

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Jul 29th 2004, 8:29 pm

Okay now I'm double posting but it's because my previous message was #250 and I've been nixed as "Angela's best friend" and now I'm "Catalano" :shock: . Well if it had to happen I guess this was an appropriate thread for it. Maybe I should pick up one of those trucker hats and the "classic thong" (no thong is classic).

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jul 29th 2004, 8:40 pm

grim4746 wrote:and now I'm "Catalano" :shock: . ... Maybe I should pick up one of those trucker hats and the "classic thong" (no thong is classic).
You're freakin' epic Grim! I love it!

it hurts to look.
Frozen Embryo

Post by it hurts to look. » Sep 5th 2004, 4:11 pm

ahaha those shirts are great.
my friend made me a jordan catalano pin, :].
and i'm thinking of making jordan and rickie stencils for shirts. :]
' school is a battlefield , for your heart '

cin
Frozen Embryo

Post by cin » Jan 21st 2005, 6:28 pm

I got a t-shirt. :oops: I love it! 8)
cin