ISO MSCL Mailing List CD (archive, not soundtrack)

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
bastro
Frozen Embryo

ISO MSCL Mailing List CD (archive, not soundtrack)

Post by bastro » Apr 6th 2004, 2:17 pm

If the mention of Skittles prompts you to think about That Virany Chick, you might just have what I'm looking for, namely a copy of the MSCL Mailing List CD. This disc served as an archive of the original mailing list, and would have been created (if I remember correctly) shortly after the show's demise, when a slow exodus from the list began. I think it may have circulated as the MSCL Revised CD at one point, but I'm a bit foggy on that.

If anyone can help an old listee out, I'd *really* appreciate it.

muruch
Nicky Driscoll

Post by muruch » Apr 12th 2004, 12:07 pm

I don't have a copy of the original cd, but I do have a remake that a current listee made. My cd burner died, though. I'm sure that if you posted to the list, the person who made it would send you a copy. You may even get the original that way. so-called-on@mail-list.com
Muruch 'thanks a lot, big brain' -kurt vonnegut

mmhnto
Frozen Embryo

Re: ISO MSCL Mailing List CD (archive, not soundtrack)

Post by mmhnto » Oct 19th 2007, 12:54 am

Do you still need that CDROM? I'm the original creator of it way back when and I think I have a slightly updated version of it somewhere.

Chris Knight

bastro
Frozen Embryo

Re: ISO MSCL Mailing List CD (archive, not soundtrack)

Post by bastro » Oct 20th 2007, 7:33 pm

I'm still in need of a copy, so I'm really happy you saw my post. Will PM you my email address shortly. Thanks Chris, both for getting in touch, and for having taken the time all those years ago to pull the archive together. 'Tis very much appreciated.

Cheers, Rob