Selling off your old DVDs

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
andrewgd
Liberty High Graduate

Selling off your old DVDs

Post by andrewgd » Jan 12th 2004, 10:59 pm

I found this nice site that offers a lot more for CDs and DVDs than I've seen elsewhere. I've sold about $90 worth of cds and a few dvds there, and although they haven't recieved my merchandise yet, it seems like a nice service.

Tradestop.com

Its associated with Gamestop.com, which is one of the big video game sellers/resellers. On average it seems you can get $3-4 for cds (up to $5) and around $7 for dvds.

I was able to unload my original mscl dvd for $2.40, which is probably more than it would be if I tried to sell it on ebay on its own.

If you sell them over $30 of stuff, they'll pay for shipping and insurance as well. Seems like a good deal. They either send a check, or pay right into paypal.

If there's a lot of old cds you don't care for anymore, and there's no good local place to unload them, this seems like a sure thing. We'll see how smoothly the final transaction goes though...
"Your imagination, like a child, will explode with unrestrained possibilities for adventure."