Requesting ALL Episodes!!!

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
bethmscl1

Requesting ALL Episodes!!!

Post by bethmscl1 » Oct 10th 2003, 9:38 pm

Hello,

I would like all 19 episodes of MSCL, and if everyone could include how much they want for them, that would be great. Also, I don't care if it's DVD or VHS, I have both, so I will consider all offers.
I have not seen the episodes in years so if they could be in order, that would be really cool but it's not a necessity.
I check my email often, so please email me anytime, I will respond rather quickly.

Thank you,

Beth :wink:

bethmc.1@comcast.net

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 10th 2003, 11:25 pm

You can get the DVD set fairly cheap at most online retailers and B&M retailers. Just stay away from Another Universe ;)

Some people her emay have a VHS set they want to unload cheaply though.

Good luck.

bethmscl
Frozen Embryo

Post by bethmscl » Nov 9th 2003, 7:30 pm

I don't want to sound like a cheapskate, but I kinda thought tapes would be cheaper through one of you generous people. If you have any other ideas, that would be great. Thanks!

Beth :?

Shelley

Post by Shelley » Oct 12th 2004, 11:10 pm

Sounds like you really want the episodes, huh? Well, I have them all and as long as you are willing to pay for the tapes (VHS) and shipping costs, I would be more than willing to help you out! I tried to email you, but the address you left didn't work for me? Anyway, let me know if you are interested.

Shelley :)

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 13th 2004, 2:40 pm

Seeing as how beth left that message over a year ago, I'd guess she's long gone by now.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Post by Guest » Jan 28th 2005, 12:28 am

they play the show at 11 pm on weekdays on the family channel

syra1
Frozen Embryo

Post by syra1 » Jan 31st 2005, 8:40 pm

Hi i am looking everywhere for mscl on dvd and iv'e tried everywhere and its impossible as i cant seem to register to e-bay and amazon are too expensive if anyone could help me out i'd be very grateful as i need them
soon
Cheers syra :oops: