Jordan's clothes

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 30th 2003, 11:58 pm

grim4746 wrote:Also they had newly arrived plaid flannel shirts, maybe they are making a comback. Or just possibly we posters at mscl.com are the trend setters for the world and they are all looking to see what we'll be into next
:grab:
We can dream!

:D
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 21st 2003, 12:49 pm

I liked his clothes in the pilot when he talks to angela in the hallway at the end when he is just wearing the navy blue long sleeve shirt and the blue jeans... as the series goes along he doesnt really seam to change his look except for the hair... but I to could not stand that jacket he wore but the mechanic shirt was cool...
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Jordan`s Clothes

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Apr 13th 2004, 12:35 am

I agree. The jacket was a little boring but the mechanics shirt was very cool. Jordan did`nt seem to change clothes much. Maybe because he seemed to be a little poor but Ricki did`nt have much money eithier and he changed clothes more than often than Jordan. Maybe that was just Jordans style. Personally I thought Jordan was boring with both clothes and personality.
There`s Something About My Life....

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Sep 18th 2004, 10:35 am

For years, a local second hand shop, Granny Takes a Trip, had walls full of jackets like Jordan's. I go for the 50's/60's dresses and beaded cardigans, and scarfs, but the store also was full of jeans, flannels and corduroy and sherpa jackekts. When I went in this summer, they still had some dresses, but the overall selection has gone way down -- they now seem to specialize in polyester shirts and old trucker's hats.

So, okay, I have no idea if this is going to be helpful or just a big tease, but the last time I stopped by a certain local surf/skate/snow shop, E.T. Surf (which you may or may not be able to find on the net), I think back in mid-July, they were putting in their autumn line, including some dark corduroy jackets with sherpa lining. Of course they were newer than the one Jordan wore, and had a some small stitching of the E.T. label near the collar, but other than that, they were pretty similar.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

catalano_16
Tino

Post by catalano_16 » Sep 18th 2004, 6:33 pm

I've been looking for flannel shirts too. girls wore them too, i saw Angela wear them quite frequently. I kno if i went to a thrift store i'd find one. that jacket that jordan always wears....i've seen alot of those, here in FL, they sell them in department stores. :morning:
"My parents keep asking how school was. It's like saying 'How was that drive-by shooting?' You don't care how it_was_, you're lucky to get out alive."