Episodes for grabs

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
worldsapart
Between Names

Episodes for grabs

Post by worldsapart » Sep 8th 2000, 4:01 pm

I have copies of all 19 episodes available for those of you that have none. I bought them off ebay some time ago and I just recently got better copies of the elusive 7, so now I don't need these others anymore (I have both box sets). Please note- the quality of these videos is lacking a bit, so I wouldn't recommend these for someone that already has some of them in good quality. This is ideal for someone that doesn't have any of them (or any of the 7).

In summary, I am offering: 3 VHS tapes (NTSC) with all 19 eps of MSCL in watchable quality. All I am asking for them is $10 to cover shipping and packaging (and I paid $30 + shipping for them, so I think this is a pretty good deal =) ).

Hmmm, the problem in all this is going to be who gets them, because more than one person will probably ask. Well, I am leaving in a week and a half for France, so anyone that doesn't think they can get payment to me by next week need not ask. Umm, I guess it's just first come, first serve. If you have some eps already, PLEASE leave this for someone less fortunate than yourself. Thanks!

Tracey

Oh yeah, one more thing....please don't ask me to make extra copies of them. #1, with the quality these are already in, you don't want a copy made off of these. #2, I don't have time (leaving for school in France in less than two weeks!). #3 My second VCR sucks.

I mock you with my monkey pants

Lou
Tino

Re: Episodes for grabs

Post by Lou » Sep 8th 2000, 8:47 pm

Tracey,

Yes! Yes! Yes! Please! I'll take them. Please e-mail me ASAP with details on where to send the money: l_man2000@hotmail.com

Thank you very much for the offer.
Peace.
Lou.

angelika
Let's Bolt Regular

Arg!

Post by angelika » Sep 9th 2000, 12:04 am

Oh man! Lou beat me to it! If anyone else has any such offer... I'm desperate!! Please email me at ktrathen@hotmail.com if you know of any way that I can get the episodes.

Thanks!!
~katie~

worldsapart
Between Names

Re: Episodes for grabs

Post by worldsapart » Sep 10th 2000, 1:25 am

And the winner is!!!! I emailed you the details....sorry katie.

Tracey

I mock you with my monkey pants