help PLEASE! Can someone please offer a suggestion???

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
Lindsay

help PLEASE! Can someone please offer a suggestion???

Post by Lindsay » Oct 14th 2002, 12:32 am

Hey! I am trying desperatley to get ahold of the entire 19 episodes of the show either or video or dvd. I'm bid on ebay and lost, and I'm SO confused as to the deals with ordering the dvd and complaints on it's extreme time lag getting to the buyer. Can one of you please PLEASE help me out and tell me the easiest way to get my hands on the show so I can enjoy it once again???? That way I'll know what kind of deal is the best and what is what.... thanks!!!

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Oct 14th 2002, 10:32 am

Order it from Amazon.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

no offense megs!

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 14th 2002, 1:45 pm

Lindsay, you might want to read the FAQ in the DVD forum. There are now several legitimate vendors selling the DVD set, but you should read through the updates so you can decide which would be best for you. Most of us are going through Amazon because we feel comfortable with their service, but there are other places to get the set.