Wait, it's not 1997 anymore?

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Wait, it's not 1997 anymore?

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 23rd 2012, 7:35 pm

So, cleaning my garage this week I found some relics of my high school love of MSCL.

Artifact A. Home taped VHS of the show. These came before the officially released VHS sets (with the character trading cards), which came before the very long-awaited lunchbox DVDs, which came before the I-never-would-have-believed-it Shout Factory set. [Not easy to read is the titles of the episodes "Car"="Self Esteem"; "Band Breaks Up"="On the Wagon"; "Gun"= well, it's obvious; "Dead"="Father Figures"; "Sub"= the closest I got to an actual title (no one would have guessed "In Dreams Begin Responsibilities"); "Dance"="Life of Brian"; and what is now labeled "Betrayal" was once "J&Ray"]
photo 2.JPG
Artifact B. My tarot cards. But Amber never dropped by to explain it to me.
photo.JPG
You're welcome Salvation Army. :mrgreen:

(Still not ready to give up the Docs though; though who knows the last time I wore them.)

Artifacts Not pictured, as no longer in possession:
C. The red hair dye misguided 16-year-old Jody purchased. Mama Barsch* thankfully put the kibosh on that though.

D. Oh, yeah... The blue dress I had that was like Angela's in "Dancing in the Dark"
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

moon_dreamer
Tino

Re: Wait, it's not 1997 anymore?

Post by moon_dreamer » Aug 26th 2012, 9:57 am

Hi Jody,

wow, you really found nice items in your garage :) I wrote a PM to you, it would be nice if you could take a look...thanks..

bye

moon_dreamer
Tino

Post by moon_dreamer » Aug 28th 2012, 11:07 am

Hi Jody,

have you got my messages? I would be glad about an answer, also
if you shouldn't have the item anymore..thanks..

bye,
moon_dreamer

moon_dreamer
Tino

Post by moon_dreamer » Sep 11th 2012, 3:12 pm

hi Jody,

did I get something wrong? I thought you would sell the items?
sorry if I did...I was just glad to have found it, but you never answer : (

bye

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Sep 24th 2012, 12:28 am

Jody said in her original post that she donated them to the Salvation Army.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

moon_dreamer
Tino

Post by moon_dreamer » Oct 1st 2012, 11:25 am

Hi Natasha,

oh I see, sorry, thanks for the information..

bye

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Mar 20th 2013, 3:16 am

Woah! So sorry moon_dreamer, I haven't been back to the site since that last post, sorry for the frustration. Natasha's right though, I did give it all away. (Thanks CG for clarifying)

Wow, it's nice to be back! :multi: (My internet was doing this weird thing for a long time of not loading certain cites, like this one, imdb, my friend's blog, and other randoms, and after a while I stopped trying.) Hope everyone is well!
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

moon_dreamer
Tino

Post by moon_dreamer » Apr 8th 2013, 4:46 pm

Hi Jody,

welcome back :) glad to see you again...oh that's no problem, I am sorry for misunderstanding...
Oh okay..I think my brother once had a similar problem loading some pages..I think clearing the cache and offline pages in the browser helped..but yours works again anyway, that's great..

bye,
moon_dreamer