MY SO-CALLED LIFE IS AVAILABLE ON DVD!!!!

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
mysocalledlifefan
Frozen Embryo

MY SO-CALLED LIFE IS AVAILABLE ON DVD!!!!

Post by mysocalledlifefan » Jun 20th 2005, 11:09 pm

:D go to [LINK REMOVED. No links to illegal bootleg copies please. (Edited by Sascha.)] to buy them

Bolt
Tino

Post by Bolt » Jun 21st 2005, 1:18 am

Those are bootleg, unfortunately.

Traveller_in_Black
Frozen Embryo

Post by Traveller_in_Black » Nov 14th 2005, 7:19 am

Aa far as things stand at the moment you don't have to spend your time scouring ebay for illegal bootlegs. There are still a few suppliers selling the genuine article (or so they claim). Amazon.co.uk in the UK and dvdavenue.tv in America both say they can sell it. In England tescodvdrental.com (and probably others) have copies you can hire. Good Luck!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sep 18th 2006, 12:11 am

From what I have been told the MSCL DVD Set from http://www.dvdavenue.tv isn't the actual genuine set that was originally released. I contacted them once and asked them some questions and I was told that, "They were made from tapes of the show" and that "A Manufacterer made them for them to sell" The quality is supposed to be really good, so if your absolutely desperate for the show and don't have the $200.00 for the original I suppose you could try your luck there.