DVD purchase in Canada

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
BriansAngst
Liberty High Student

DVD purchase in Canada

Post by BriansAngst » Oct 27th 2004, 4:34 am

Hey all,

Sorry I'm new here and have been browsing through threads attempting to find the best place to purchase the box set in Canada, for a Canadian that is. Just wondering :)

BA

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Oct 27th 2004, 8:22 am

Hey BA I think they have it listed on amazon.ca, BUT they may be out. I think ebay.ca is still your best bet.
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

BriansAngst
Liberty High Student

Post by BriansAngst » Oct 27th 2004, 1:01 pm

Thanks Wicked. Much appreciated.

Electric Monk
Frozen Embryo

Post by Electric Monk » Dec 4th 2004, 10:21 pm

Actually the easiest way to get MSCL in Canada is to go to Chapters.ca (or indigo.ca or chapters.indigo.ca and they are all the same, stupid isn't it) and buy the DVD box set. It's currently 20% off so around 110 CAN plus tax.

As far as I know they're the only chain store to stock it in the US or Canada. Amazon doesn't (or you pay 250 US for a market seller), nor does Barnes and Nobles.

From Froggle: Video Universe is backordered since the end of September, DVD TV Shows doesn't stock it anymore, and that seems to be it.

From eBay: 61 US is the lowest, while 100-200 US seems to be it for a unopened copy.

So yeah, chapters seems like the best deal for a new copy.
Signed by Keller.

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Dec 5th 2004, 10:50 am

hey they didn't have that the last time I checked.
:shock:
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

Electric Monk
Frozen Embryo

Post by Electric Monk » Sep 14th 2005, 2:09 pm

Yeah it didn't last very long, I think it was very much we found an old box in a warehouse deal.
Signed by Keller.