I need Jason's contact address please!!!!

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
ollyman
Frozen Embryo

I need Jason's contact address please!!!!

Post by ollyman » Oct 23rd 2004, 10:45 am

I need Jason Rosenfeld's contact email address as he hasn't replied to my email regard sending me the rest of the lunch box and bonus disk. Now I applaud Jason for all hes done to help us get the DVD, but I am a bit annoyed that i've already paid him and i haven't yet seen hide nor hair of the goods.

need help!!!

Olly.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Oct 23rd 2004, 11:07 am

Check http://www.anotheruniversesucks.org/forum/ -- he's the administrator of that forum and he'll reads and posts there regularly. His contact information should be available there too.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 29th 2004, 9:59 am

Jesus Christ, I've only responded to every SINGLE email you ever sent me. Read the forum if you can't receive emails. And chill out. It's only a freakin' lunchbox. You will have it in your hands soon.

Jason

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 29th 2004, 10:49 am

Sorry if I am a bit snippy. But, still, the website address is appended to every message I ever posted on this forum. I'm not exactly laying low.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Oct 29th 2004, 11:07 pm

I checked with JetXpress. USA orders went out last week (per JXMail). I believe them because they did it every other time without fail. Some people may have received already, but only 14 or so were US. The rest are international (130+) and those can take a few weeks (or months for those on the Asian and Australian Pacific Rim).