My So Called Life Box DVD set (Buying it now/Quality)

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
msclfan0081
Frozen Embryo

My So Called Life Box DVD set (Buying it now/Quality)

Post by msclfan0081 » Sep 20th 2004, 7:36 pm

I just purchased the Box Set for $99.99 + 2.48 for shipping last week on Amazon.com (Marketplace). Now the 3 new ones left on Amazon.com are for sell for $250.00-$350.00 and it's mind blowing to me. I really wish they would make more DVD sets for the fans still wanting them. The Quality of my DVDs are GREAT! The sound is great even on 5.1 and the picture and color quality is great as well (much better than the episodes they play on The-N). Before i received my discs i thought the color and or picture might be horrible because i have read several people say that on here, but my set is great all around and i'm very happy with it. Ebay.com and Amazon.com seem to be the only 2 sites left where you can still purchase the set and most of the listings are for used sets and not new ones but Amazon.com changes every day so if fans are still wanting a set i would watch those two sites and even buy used if you have to in case they do not re-release these dvd sets again. Good Luck Everybody :) I hope this helps someone.

cworky
Nicky Driscoll

Post by cworky » Sep 28th 2004, 3:47 pm

omg so you can buy the dvd on the net...for like massive amounts of money? that sucks monketys! grr!! like why is a box set 100 some odd dollars...i mean really..what the hell is the point?
You're an angel from God up above, and I'm thankful for you understanding love.