April Fools Joke 2003

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Dec 3rd 2004, 12:00 pm

Come on Fnord, burying the pain is no solution :P .
Maybe I'm just selfish because every time I see this thread pop up, I chuckle imagining another person fooled by false hope, so eager to believe the impossible that they ignore the warning edit. I think this joke is one that only gets funnier the more use it gets.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 3rd 2004, 12:10 pm

grim4746 wrote:Come on Fnord, burying the pain is no solution :P .
Maybe I'm just selfish because every time I see this thread pop up, I chuckle imagining another person fooled by false hope, so eager to believe the impossible that they ignore the warning edit. I think this joke is one that only gets funnier the more use it gets.
:lol: So true.

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 3rd 2004, 1:55 pm

fnordboy wrote:If anything just lock it so nobody can keep posting in it. If something is so painful and wrong to look at than it shouldn't be constantly bumped back to the top of the list.
I was just going to say that! I totally agree, fnordboy. I didn't see this thread when it was first posted, so I guess I wasn't fooled by the joke. But really, what kind of person would really take a fan website's word for what a big production company is doing? So, I guess it's still funny.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Greybird
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Greybird » Dec 6th 2004, 7:29 am

I guess I never understood how the success of a piece in deceiving others can be characterized as "fun." Yet, as I said earlier, I have always loathed "practical jokes," so I guess I'm deficient in some supposed quality of being fully human ... right?
Greybird of Starhaven
"MSCL" crazy since March 1995