Amazon Order Status has changed

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Nov 20th 2002, 12:15 am

D'Oh!

No word yet on my order. Just hoping that two day delivery charge was worth it.

Lance Man

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 20th 2002, 1:52 am

Ahh, another Simpson fan. 'Exxxxcellent...' :twisted:
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » Nov 20th 2002, 4:06 am

oh man!!! tomorrow's the day!! tomorrow's the day when i get them in!!!!

Animeg
Tino

Post by Animeg » Nov 20th 2002, 12:42 pm

Yaaay Shipped today! Too bad it'll take like 5-9 days to get it in..

rainydayjanes
Nicky Driscoll

Post by rainydayjanes » Nov 20th 2002, 6:47 pm

My Amazon order says "shipping soon" now, but my "delivery estimate" still says November 11th. When I e-mailed Amazon to ask them if it could be updated (i.e., so that I know if I need to ask my neighbor to take in the mail so the box doesn't sit on my stoop for six days while I'm visiting my parents at Thanksgiving) all they could tell me was that it's their policy not to ship things that haven't been released yet. When I wrote back and said, "Yeah, I get that, I just want to know when to expect it," they said, "Um, yep. That's pretty much our policy. We can't ship things until they've been released."

??

So I've explained, again, at length, that I'm not asking why I don't have the DVDs, I'm asking when I should expect to have them. (Honestly, what's the sense in providing delivery estimates if they're so wrong as to be utterly useless?) I have not heard back yet. (I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I asked them please not to write me if all they were going to say was "we can't ship items that haven't been released.") But I was wondering if anyone else with an unshipped Amazon order was experiencing similar lunacy. I'm a little dismayed at the brainless nature of the customer service. I think I might not order from Amazon again. This whole thing's been such an ordeal I practically don't even want the DVDs anymore, just so long as I don't have to be constantly checking up on where they are, where my money is, etc... This has been entirely more trouble than it's worth, at least to me.

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 21st 2002, 3:33 am

MY ORDER SHIPPED WEDNESDAY!!!! :D :lol: :P IT'S OFFICIAL! WOO-HOO!!! I CANNOT F*CKING WAIT!!!!!!

Oh happy day...
"Oh, just say the word and she's a footnote in history. I'll make it look like a painful accident..."

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 21st 2002, 3:34 am

MY ORDER SHIPPED WEDNESDAY!!!! :D :lol: :P IT'S OFFICIAL! WOO-HOO!!! I CANNOT F*CKING WAIT!!!!!!

Oh happy day...

Rickie Love
Yearbook Team

Post by Rickie Love » Nov 21st 2002, 3:52 am

Ummm...I don't know HOW that posted twice, but sorry :roll: :oops: