Other people's Motthers?!?

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
Pneumatic
Frozen Embryo

Other people's Motthers?!?

Post by Pneumatic » Nov 9th 2002, 5:42 pm

I've been watching the DVD's (Nyah Nyah!), and I've noticed something. This is going to seem very odd and perhaps even a little nit-picky (Is that a word? you decide?)

In the original transcripts here and other places, I've seen episode 10 titled "Other People's Daughters", but on the box it's titled "Other People's Mothers", and in the menus on the disc it's titled "Other People's Mother" (which doesn't even really make sense). But, the title doesn't appear anywhere in the episode that I've noticed

Have we had the title wrong all these years (derived from the TV Guide?)) Did BMG get it wrong in production (seems like the got it slightly wrong on either the box or the menu?)

I don't know.. i still prefer the title we've been using all these years, and it bugs me that it shows up on the box differently.

-- Mitch

neppie
Nicky Driscoll

Re: Other people's Motthers?!?

Post by neppie » Nov 9th 2002, 6:02 pm

I believe the original script title was "Other People's Mothers", but it aired as "Other People's Daughters". "Other People's MOTHER" is definitely an Oops. As long as the episode is intact I'm not going to get too upset :-)

"We move from terror and loss to unexpected good fortune. And out of darkness, hope is born. "

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Nov 9th 2002, 6:11 pm

Yeah, that's probably a typo.

Jason already noticed it back in September when he checked the master discs:
http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... c&start=15

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 9th 2002, 8:31 pm

Let's see how my original review compares to everybody else's.
sab wrote:Yeah, that's probably a typo.

Jason already noticed it back in September when he checked the master discs:
http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... c&start=15