Best Buy will have the set in B&M stores

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
Cornelius1047
Overlooked Sibling

Best Buy will have the set in B&M stores

Post by Cornelius1047 » Nov 9th 2002, 2:50 am

Maybe I was just out of the loop or something, but I really hadn't even considered that stores would be selling these sets in their B&M counterparts. But according to the circular for November 19th, the set is listed on sale for $59.99. While obviously you can find it online for cheaper, and you wouldn't have to pay the sales tax, depending on what state you live in, this is a nice option if you need a quick fix and you haven't pre-ordered and are just too impatient to wait for the set to arrive. With free shipping as the option for a lot of places, it could take a week or more. This probably isn't very relevant, but I didn't think they'd stock them, in store, for some reason, but I guess it makes sense. If I hadn't been trapped in my AU order, I'd consider going in and picking one up, maybe seeing if they'd price match DeepDiscountDVD (though I doubt it). I remember when bragging rights lasted longer than a week. :roll:

K
"You're so beautiful it hurts to look at you."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Best Buy will have the set in B&M stores

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 9th 2002, 4:49 am

Cornelius1047 wrote: I remember when bragging rights lasted longer than a week.
Cue "All in the Family" music...

Those were the days!

Cornelius1047
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Cornelius1047 » Nov 9th 2002, 12:59 pm

aww jeez, Edith...

K
"You're so beautiful it hurts to look at you."