My So Called Nightmare on DVD Discoveries Disk?

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
DrLemonBurn
Three Rivers Resident

Post by DrLemonBurn » Nov 4th 2002, 4:54 pm

If you had a problem with AU, let the fun folks at:
http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/boar ... board=CMIH
know about it.
I might just be rather daft, but that board completely confuses me. If anyone feels like explaining to me the backstory to what's going on there, please do.
so says Sparx.

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 4th 2002, 6:40 pm

Those are the people who own CMI Holdings stock. Well, truth be told, the vast majority of them seem like very decent people and a lot of them have been in it for the long haul, and have seen life savings disappear.

Then you have the brain dead pump and dumpers. They are the only ones still really active. And it seems that most of the activity on that forum is from the same small group of individuals, using different screen names.
DrLemonBurn wrote:
If you had a problem with AU, let the fun folks at:
know about it.
I might just be rather daft, but that board completely confuses me. If anyone feels like explaining to me the backstory to what's going on there, please do.

moviezzz
Overlooked Sibling

Post by moviezzz » Nov 5th 2002, 5:13 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Those are the people who own CMI Holdings stock. Well, truth be told, the vast majority of them seem like very decent people and a lot of them have been in it for the long haul, and have seen life savings disappear.
Who would have their life savings tied up in an internet science fiction, horror, and comic book company?????

Geez, you would think they would know better that that was a losing idea.

Lurker1999
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by Lurker1999 » Nov 5th 2002, 8:01 pm

moviezzz wrote:
Jason Rosenfeld wrote:Those are the people who own CMI Holdings stock. Well, truth be told, the vast majority of them seem like very decent people and a lot of them have been in it for the long haul, and have seen life savings disappear.
Who would have their life savings tied up in an internet science fiction, horror, and comic book company?????

Geez, you would think they would know better that that was a losing idea.
People had their savings invested in Enron as well..

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Nov 5th 2002, 9:49 pm

And Worldcom...

Lance Man

north_Star98
Yearbook Team

Post by north_Star98 » Nov 5th 2002, 11:38 pm

Jason Rosenfeld wrote:If you had a problem with AU, let the fun folks at:

know about it. Socrates85 is one of the guys there. He was banned, so now he posts under 90% of the names there.

In fact, if you had a problem, I actually ask you to post it there. You see, they think I am making it all up, and I believe it is time to educate them.

Magnolia rocks. Aimee Mann rocks. 'Nuff said.
oh my gosh...that's all i can say about that site!!! some really messed up people there...or at least people without lives...