New Low Price!!!

This forum is for questions/discussions about the now sold out first DVD box set by BMG / AnotherUniverse.
Raptor3076
Tino

Post by Raptor3076 » Nov 4th 2002, 3:51 am

Yes, they only charge when the order ships. I have bought lots from them and they are legit and helpful if you have questions. I used to live 15 min. from the city they are located in and could go and pick up items from them directly.

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 4th 2002, 1:45 pm

Thanks for all the info on deepdiscountdvd. I may go with them, but first I think I have to talk to my parents. They gave me the money to get this set as a gift for a good first year of college, so it's their money basically.

smackey
Overlooked Sibling

made the switch

Post by smackey » Nov 5th 2002, 6:59 pm

I too made the switch from Amazon to Deep Discount DVD. Honestly, ever since I washed my hands of AU, learned my bank was getting me all of my money back, and placed an order with Amazon, my life has become too safe, too boring. I needed to reinject some more chance and adventure into the mix, so I went with the cheapest price at a company I've never heard of!! And I'm cancelling with Amazon! I already feel much better--the old me is back again. :wink:

Word to the wise: Don't try to quit testing your fate with online retailers cold-turkey. Start with baby steps.

To those who posted before me: Thanks for the info about Deep Discount's mailing delays. I opted for priority mail shipping.

Lurker1999
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: made the switch

Post by Lurker1999 » Nov 5th 2002, 7:57 pm

smackey wrote:I too made the switch from Amazon to Deep Discount DVD. Honestly, ever since I washed my hands of AU, learned my bank was getting me all of my money back, and placed an order with Amazon, my life has become too safe, too boring. I needed to reinject some more chance and adventure into the mix, so I went with the cheapest price at a company I've never heard of!! And I'm cancelling with Amazon! I already feel much better--the old me is back again. :wink:

Word to the wise: Don't try to quit testing your fate with online retailers cold-turkey. Start with baby steps.

To those who posted before me: Thanks for the info about Deep Discount's mailing delays. I opted for priority mail shipping.
DDD is a fine company. Despite the shipping delays they are NOT crooks like AU and do come through for you. So it's not really all that exciting, it's more like going to a suburban Wal-mart at 3am and wondering at all those people restocking shelves. :)

Logsama
Tino

Post by Logsama » Nov 6th 2002, 11:52 pm

Hey the MSCL set is now in the "pole position" on DeepDiscountDVD.com
on their home page. Top that Amazon! :D

Rokfire
Tino

Post by Rokfire » Nov 7th 2002, 8:32 am

Just to make sure the DVD set at DDD is Region 0 yeah, they are just saying region 1 arent they like Amazon did?

Jason R
"Mr. DVD"

Post by Jason R » Nov 7th 2002, 9:13 am

Believe me, there is only one version of this DVD.
Rokfire wrote:Just to make sure the DVD set at DDD is Region 0 yeah, they are just saying region 1 arent they like Amazon did?