If you want MSCL box set re-released read this

ShoutFactory.com will release on October 30, 2007 a new DVD set in the United States featuring serveral hours of new bonus material.
KCBA
Frozen Embryo

If you want MSCL box set re-released read this

Post by KCBA » May 13th 2007, 1:38 pm

If you look at the post below by KCBA "Email I got back from Shout!Factory" you will see that this could very well be as close as we have ever gotten to a re-release. Furthermore, post 4 got a slightly different email back than I did that makes it sound like Shout!Factory is testing the MSCL waters for interest. If you are interested start sending them stuff! Email or Snaill Mail. Lets get this done and over with once and for all. After that we can start demanding new lunch boxes and custom T-shirts.

Email them at:
retail@shoutfactory.com

Snail Mail:
Shout!Factory
2042-A Armacost Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » May 14th 2007, 4:50 am

I sent them one even though I already have the set. It can't hurt.
RM

jensonisaac
Frozen Embryo

Post by jensonisaac » May 14th 2007, 11:28 pm

Hi, everyone. I sent my e-mail to Shout! Factory yesterday, and below is the response I received today.
Hello

Please keep an eye on Shoutfactory.com in the next couple of months for possible news on this front. Thank you.

-Shout! Factory

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 15th 2007, 4:29 am

There is already thread about emailing Shout Factory here as well as a thread about the pending R1 DVD release here so I am closing this topic.

We understand that people are excited/anxious about having MSCL on DVD again, but we want to keep the forum organized in terms of where people can find information. Per the forum rules, we prefer not to have duplicate topics so please do not start new threads when there is already an existing thread that covers the same topic.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?