UK Revival

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.

UK Revival

Post by Guest » Feb 14th 2000, 8:09 pm

The cable channel Trouble are going to start showing MSCL soon, which is good, unless you can't get that channel, like me. We need Channel 4 to show it again. Is there anyone else from the uk out there? Let's try and get the show back on tv!

ssc
Tino

Re: UK Revival

Post by ssc » May 6th 2000, 8:32 pm

Hi Bob,
I do have cable so I can get Trouble but as I didn`t realize they were showing it I have missed quite a few episodes also because it is on at 2pm in the afternoon, ridiculous time ...huh? Anyway, I have e-mailed Trouble to ask if they can repeat it when it finishes but have not had a reply yet. I have also written to CH4 but they said they sold the rights to it and was only allowed to show it twice.
I seriously can't understand these TV companies, when programmes are in such demand it always seems to be a BIG PROBLEM to show them again or have more!

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Oct 18th 2001, 2:42 pm

I'M WITH YOU! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MSCL BACK ON CHANNEL 4 (I AM DESPERATE TO GET THE 2 EPISODES OUT OF THE 19 I HAVEN'T GOT - NOT TO MENTION ALL THOSE 15 YEAR OLDS OUT THERE MISSING THE FAB SHOW WE GREW UP WITH!!!)

LET'S GET IT BACK ON UK TV (like that will ever happen!)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

Kate and her Guitar
Nicky Driscoll

Post by Kate and her Guitar » Sep 24th 2004, 6:53 am

Is there nothing we can do??!!!

Come on Channel 4!!! Or maybe Channel 5!! They seem to be buying up Channel 4's old series.

Post by Guest » Oct 14th 2004, 4:29 pm

I would totally luv Channel 4 to put MSCL back on the air. Can anyone else remember the trailers that 4 ran to promote the show they were amazing?...got me hooked! And while we're on the subject can anyone recall the exact air date of Pilot on channel 4 or indeed the entire schedule? It used to go out Thursday nights @ 6 i think thanks :)

seanjones
Tino

Post by seanjones » Aug 27th 2018, 3:13 pm

I still vividly remember first watching MSCL for the first time on channel 4 in 1995. Two episodes had me especially mesmerised, the one where jordan stands angela up and the final episode.
And then they repeated it just the once during school holidays in 2000. I dunno whether it was not shown or whether i just missed it first time round, but it was only in the 2000 airings that i first watched the handcuffs episode. I was pretty happy watching that (for me) brand new episode after 5 years.