Let's Revive the Revival!

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Let's Revive the Revival!

Post by BeeJay » Sep 23rd 1999, 10:21 pm

Hey.

Where is everyone? Are you there or are you here? There must be more than five of you that would like to see MSCL on the air again. If we are to have any influence, or if we are to make any kind of point, we need to get lots of people - you know, LOTS!

So, please, even if you're not sure of a day or days, or a time, just let me know you are with us. Support the campaign if you can.

mia
Yearbook Team

Re: Let's Revive the Revival!

Post by mia » Sep 24th 1999, 9:28 am

No kidding. Could it be that the people who come to these and other sites re:MSCL are only interested in talking about the show, and have no interest in actually seeing it again? I think not. So come on people, make yourselves heard! So BeeJay, when's this chat thing going to be?

worldsapart
Between Names

Post by worldsapart » Sep 25th 1999, 6:45 pm

Maybe we just aren't branching out enough. I mean, there are probably a lot of people that would like to see MSCL on the air that don't check out this discussion board on a regular basis. Maybe some people like the show enough that they would want to watch it again, but wouldn't really want to discuss it in depth or anything so we need to find somewhere else to get the word around. Maybe we need a banner that people can put on their homepages and then a website dedicated to the revival, etc. I don't know- this is all just suggestion. But I'll volunteer to work on some stuff if we decide to do it.

Tracey

BeeJay
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by BeeJay » Sep 25th 1999, 6:55 pm

WOW! That's a terrific idea!

Now that is exactly the kind of thing that would get some attention. I have no computer skills to offer since I don't know anything about putting a homepage together, but I am willing to do whatever...to help the effort.

worldsapart
Between Names

Post by worldsapart » Sep 25th 1999, 8:04 pm

Well, I know enough about webpages and stuff that I could do some of it, but I wouldn't want to take the whole thing on by myself because I just KNOW that I would get really busy with school or something just when I was needed with the page- SO, it would be good if there were two or three of us working on it.
We should have a chat or something for people interested in helping with it (we don't need too many people, so setting up a chat shouldn't be a problem). Then we can kick it into gear. Like I said before- Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are best for me.

Tracey

angelika
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by angelika » Sep 26th 1999, 2:53 am

I think I may have said this earlier--(I can't remember!!) :-)--but I am with you guys all the way! I'm never sure when I am free, for chat, etc. However, after you guys figure something out, e-mail me or post or something about what the plan is. My e-mail is ktrathen@hotmail.com. Let me know!

Post by Guest » Oct 31st 1999, 2:57 pm

How do I help with getting the show back on the air???

ataris
Three Rivers Resident

Post by ataris » Jan 2nd 2000, 8:43 pm

I wanna help save mscl too. if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Krakolano
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Krakolano » Mar 4th 2001, 5:24 pm

you're talking reruns, right?

to get it syndicated on TV would be hard...quite a task.

---------------------------
i don't believe in making plans...whatever happens... happens.

Angelas_Dream
Tino

Post by Angelas_Dream » Dec 29th 2002, 3:17 pm

I'd like to help, but if you think about it, if they started playing MSCL again they would have to have a new cast, because everyone's all older now, and to me the cast made the show.