HELP

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
moviegeek
Frozen Embryo

HELP

Post by moviegeek » Dec 13th 1999, 10:18 am

I have become a fan of MSCL when it was released on a French national TV last June (finally). Of course, it was in French and they did not air all the episodes... I am just starving to see the 19 episodes in English. I would really appreciate if someone would accept to copy them for me. The thing is, American video tapes do not work on French VCR because the standard is different. Yet, British and French video tapes are the same. So, I put all my hopes on the other side of the Channel...
Thank You
Moviegeek

Re: HELP

Post by Guest » Dec 28th 1999, 12:18 pm

Hi, I just got a reply from someone in Australia saying they have all the tapes. We use PAL in Aust. not sure if it's the same.
Anyway, this person's e-mail is: midnightstarr16@hotmail.com (Rebecca)

Saw your post about the ending, it really make sense. But the oldguy's explaination was good as well. I'm really interested in reading analysis about the meaning of the shows. Do you know where I can find a good record of those(other than the one by William Bleis and on posts)

Hope you find them

Ken :)