Finding it on Air.

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
erinlevy3
Frozen Embryo

Finding it on Air.

Post by erinlevy3 » Apr 9th 2006, 7:47 pm

Moderator note: topic moved to the Revivals & Reairings forum

Hello... I'm new to the board (as a member) but I have been reading past posts for a couple of days now.

I HAVE read posts about it on air but I am confused with what people are saying.

Is it, or is it not, on air now. Specifically for Toronto, Canada. I have been looking through my TV Guide and I have not been able to find anything on the show.

I contacted Family.ca earlier today but have not yet received a response (due to the fact that it wasn't during their business hours) but I am very anxious to know if I can find it.

If I cannot find it, I may have to resort to downloading it because I don't think I can wait forever to have the DVD re-released, mainly since it may not happen. I have contacted its distributor though, but no good news there (a.k.a no response as of yet) and I am hoping for a reply soon enough.

Back to the main point, if anyone knows where I can find it on air in TORONTO, CANADA, I will be SO greatful to you. Not to the extent of building a shrine... but maybe covering my binder with your name and praise. (Kidding... I'm not a creepy person)

Erin

lalaisfun
Frozen Embryo

I hope that this helps your case.

Post by lalaisfun » Apr 10th 2006, 12:50 am

I don't exactly live in Canada, but I know that there is a channel that you might have in your country. It is called the N or something like that. They air the show at 5 am and they usually do alot of reruns. What I really know is about the DVD for the series. You can go to Amazon and they have them there or just google it and you can find it. I recently got it for Christmas and it was a pretty good deal if you scratch the price tag, so don't hesitate to buy it. You won't regret it. In my opinion that is.

I hope that this helped, and if it didn't I am sorry.
:wink: