my so-called life...

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.

did u like know that

yes
No votes
no
100%

Total votes: 1

BeverlyHills_RockStar16
Overlooked Sibling

my so-called life...

Post by BeverlyHills_RockStar16 » Aug 5th 2005, 3:36 pm

umm, so are they like re-making my so-called life , cuz thats what i like heard and i should know cuz living in beverly hills u just like know whats going to happen on tv, no seriously i hear its going to have all the same episodes re-made and acted out and 4 extra ones 4 the first season with different actors or whatever...
rockiced_dimonds_BeverlyHills style
shopping is amazing

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 8th 2005, 2:21 pm

I feel pretty safe in saying that I don't think that's going to happen. I think I'd feel pretty secure saying that no matter my location. As a fan, I would never want to see the show redone. And if one looks at it from a studio's perspective, why would they ever invest in redoing a project that was cancelled after only 19 episodes. Going in a different direction, it might be fun to see fans perform a kind of low-budget reader's theater of the show -- kind of Rocky Horroresque. That could be entertaining.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Aug 8th 2005, 3:36 pm

I believe the post was a joke.
There`s Something About My Life....