Family.ca continues to air MSCL thru Oct

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.

Family.ca continues to air MSCL thru Oct

Post by Guest » Oct 4th 2004, 1:10 am

Show will begin it's run for the 3rd time beginning on Wednesday, October 27th, 2004 with "Pilot" @ 11:02pm. If we're lucky, they may just continue to run the show all season! :lol:

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Oct 4th 2004, 10:11 am

that would be fun! I'm very busy taping it for a frined of mine it's nice without commericals!

cworky
Nicky Driscoll

Post by cworky » Oct 5th 2004, 4:07 pm

tehy are showing it right now...every monday-thursday at 11...today it is the one where they go to the museum..(cant remember name at this time) but they've been showing them since august when they stopped showing bls..and this is the 2nd time round for the season
You're an angel from God up above, and I'm thankful for you understanding love.

mscl_adam
Tino

Post by mscl_adam » Dec 30th 2004, 4:53 pm

Yep, and i watch it every night at 11pm monday-thursday. I think betrayel is ocming on tonight.

cworky
Nicky Driscoll

Post by cworky » Dec 30th 2004, 7:03 pm

i think that once the season gets back to the begining again im gonna start taping it...
You're an angel from God up above, and I'm thankful for you understanding love.

MSCL Fan
Nicky Driscoll

IT'S NOT ON ANYMORE!:(

Post by MSCL Fan » Sep 13th 2006, 9:18 pm

Hey everyone, if you have any spare time please, PLEASE, visit http://www.family.ca, then scroll down and click "Let us know what you think", then send them emails telling them how important MSCL is to you, so that maybe they will bring it back, because right now they aren't showing MSCL (they haven't been showing it for the past year). This was a really special show and I don't think we should let it die out (And with all of us on this website, I don't think it ever will).

P.S. If you do email them, tell them to give MSCL a decent timeslot.