i wish the N would put the show in order

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
requiem
Frozen Embryo

i wish the N would put the show in order

Post by requiem » Aug 8th 2004, 5:48 pm

Moderator note: topic moved to Revivals and Reairings forum

I wish the N would put the show in order and show all of the episodes. like they just stopped showing it at "the weekend" episode than the next week they stopped it at that they didnt even show the last episode
and at that moment i swear we were infinite
love always
charlie

- the perks of being a wallflower

whitespy12
Three Rivers Resident

Post by whitespy12 » Aug 8th 2004, 8:42 pm

Actually, they are showing it in order right now. But there is a catch: It's on every weekday in the middle of the night. Might wanna check ur listings (if you're even willing to watch it in the middle of the night), but where I am, it's on at 4am.
"I'm hungry, I want eggs" - Claire Danes' impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Late Night with Conan O'Brien (January 22, 2003)

toolostinyou
Jody Barsh

Post by toolostinyou » Aug 8th 2004, 8:43 pm

they're rerunning all the episodes in order, but at ungodly hours. currently, the only time you can see MSCL on the n is at 4AM monday-friday. b.s. if you ask me, they were giving it at midnight, which was good, but they stopped giving it at midnight, dunno why.
"Apparently Delia Fischer smiles at everyone. She probably comes from one of
those small towns where everyone's friendly and smiles at you for no reason.
I hate that type of town."
-- Brian

sunshine11
Nicky Driscoll

Post by sunshine11 » Aug 9th 2004, 12:55 pm

Why is this show on at 3am? It's so stupid. They show Clueless and Degressi several times a day but only show MSCL once at 3 in the morning. It's crazy.
"It's such a lie that we should do what's in our hearts. If we did what's in our hearts, the world would grind to a halt."