The-N reairing MSCL from the beginning... the right way

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
whitespy12
Three Rivers Resident

The-N reairing MSCL from the beginning... the right way

Post by whitespy12 » Jul 20th 2004, 2:39 am

Well, my respect for The-N has gone up. Anyone here who watches MSCL on The-N is probably familar with how it airs every weeknight at 12:00am and 4:00am. You're probably also aware that The-N omitted airing the Pilot episode, apparently due to the content of the episode exceeding the network's standards or something. Well, it seems The-N has seen the error of it's ways. On Tuesday, 27, the Pilot episode of MSCL will air at 12:00am and 4:00am. So if you missed it when it aired almost 10 years ago, don't have the VHS tapes or DVD's, and/or was introduced to this great show through The-N, this is a great chance to see the first episode, which includes one of my favorite lines in the series:
Angela: Okay, so maybe he's bi. Who cares? His cousin can still drive.
"I'm hungry, I want eggs" - Claire Danes' impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Late Night with Conan O'Brien (January 22, 2003)

whitespy12
Three Rivers Resident

Post by whitespy12 » Jul 21st 2004, 7:03 pm

OK, apparently I was part wrong. I had said the Pilot would air at 12:00am and 4:00am, but according to TVGuide.com, it will only be airing at 12:00am, with Dancing in the Dark airing at 4:00am and the following day at 12:00am. On that day, Guns and Gossip will air at 4:00am and the next day at 12:00am and so on.
"I'm hungry, I want eggs" - Claire Danes' impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Late Night with Conan O'Brien (January 22, 2003)