The N not showing episodes 15 and 16!

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
Jessica_Lynn_1999

The N not showing episodes 15 and 16!

Post by Jessica_Lynn_1999 » Jul 14th 2004, 1:02 am

Moderator note: thread moved to the Revival & Reairings forum

:evil: I'm so mad! The N has been showing MSCL, but they totally skipped the 2 holiday episodes! I guess since it's summer they don't want to refer to winter holidays or something (which is totally stupid), but I feel bad for people watching this show for the first time and not knowing how Brian came to be Jordan's tutor or that Rickie was living with Angela, or the whole Juliana Hatfield angel storyline. They won't get to see the scene between Rayanne and Brian, aka, "Jade and Steve". And who can forget one of my favorite lines (thoughts) from Jordan: "Wait a minute- isn't this... New Years?" I mean come on! MSCL was short enough to begin with- why would anyone want to purposely make it shorter? No fair!

whitespy12
Three Rivers Resident

Post by whitespy12 » Jul 14th 2004, 1:52 am

I understand your anger, but if it makes u feel any better, My So-Called Angels and Resolutions will be airing on The-N, just not as "new" episodes. My So-Called Angels will be on Friday the 16th at 4:00am and Tuesday the 20th at 12:00am. Resolutions will be on Tuesday the 20th at 4:00am and Wednesday the 21st at 12:00am. Its better than ignoring them, I'd say... I hope they eventually decide to rerun the Pilot though...
"I'm hungry, I want eggs" - Claire Danes' impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Late Night with Conan O'Brien (January 22, 2003)

Post by Guest » Jul 21st 2004, 3:37 pm

Yes the N did air both of those episodes. I wonder once they show the episodes I think this friday will they start over with episode one?

Post by Guest » Jul 23rd 2004, 10:52 pm

i hope so, i'd totally like to see all the episodes in order...i was thinking too...it would be kewl if "Bedford Falls" made like a movie of my so called life...like a highschool reunion or something...with all the same people as the characters....I heard they were going to try or something but Jared Leto said he wouldnt do it...shame really...anywho...off to ebay to see if i can get a good deal on the dvd set!!
L8R

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 23rd 2004, 11:21 pm

FYI - there are topics about a MSCL reunion in the following threads. Just a few you might be interested in reading:

am I the first one to see this?
does anyone think there will be a reunion?
my so called job as a casting director
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

frozen embryos
Nicky Driscoll

Post by frozen embryos » Sep 25th 2004, 9:23 pm

Anonymous wrote:i hope so, i'd totally like to see all the episodes in order
as far as the-n goes, when i watch for mscl they might put 2 episodes one after another, but mostly i never see them in order :( and it doesn't help when they don't keep schedule of what's airing after 2am :x so i watch and never know what the episode is called that i'm watching