The RETURN of MSCL (finally!!)

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
Joanna
Angela's best friend

The RETURN of MSCL (finally!!)

Post by Joanna » Nov 18th 2001, 6:14 pm

I am just so happy that MSCL has returned to the UK on Trouble at the weekends (I found out thanks to this 'life-saving' website)....I don't have Sky TV but I am getting a friend to tape the two epsiodes that have been missing from my collection for 6 years!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow - I cannot wait to see these two episodes again after all these years (I know the others back to front and so it will be great to have the 'new' episodes to watch - even though I still remember them from when I was 15 - sigh!).......Finally I get to see The Substitution and Betrayal again - hurrah! (My friend's so-called life is at risk if she messes up the taping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Re: The RETURN of MSCL (finally!!)

Post by dTheater » Nov 19th 2001, 1:29 am

Oddly enough, the only two episodes I have had on tape for years.

"Close your eyes, you can find all you need in your mind if you Take the Time" - Dream Theater

barbara
Tino

Post by barbara » Dec 4th 2001, 3:00 pm

hi if she does mess them up i have most episodes on tape except 18 :( i dont have sky either which sucks but glad MSCL is back on and appealing to the next generation :) love barbara

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » Dec 4th 2001, 6:52 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhh - thanks Barbara! - he got the first one taped but may not be around for the next one at the end of December so we'll have to wait and see :0)

"And dance by the light of the moon!"