Danielle's Room

Discussions about the production process of the show (locations, shooting order, or any other technical aspects).
Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Danielle's Room

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 2nd 2003, 6:23 am

Looking at the Chase House page here at MSCL.com I noticed an old post by Sascha:
C O M P E T I T I O N

We've never seen Danielle's room. So, how could Danielle's room have looked like ?
Draw a picture (it doesn't have to be an exact floor plan, just let your imagination flow :), scan it and send it as JPEG or GIF-File via e-mail to me [ sab AT mscl D O Tcom]. The best ideas will be posted here !
Obviously, it's been there a while, but I was wondering if there were ever any responses to it, or any speculation on Danielle's room at all...

:?:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Danielle's Room

Post by Sascha » Aug 2nd 2003, 8:09 am

Nostradamus wrote:Obviously, it's been there a while, but I was wondering if there were ever any responses to it, or any speculation on Danielle's room at all...
Not that I'm aware of.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Aug 2nd 2003, 10:22 am

I think we see Danielle's room in "Weekend" when Rickie and Angela try to convince Danielle that she shouldn't be concerned about the handcuffs.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Aug 2nd 2003, 11:47 am

TomSpeed wrote:I think we see Danielle's room in "Weekend" when Rickie and Angela try to convince Danielle that she shouldn't be concerned about the handcuffs.
That's a common misbelief among MSCL-fans. Danielle actually sits on Angela's bed in that scene - you can see Angela's mirror in the corner if I remember correctly. Of course it would have made more sense if Danielle would have been in her own room, but Danielle's room never existed on the soundstage.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Aug 2nd 2003, 12:14 pm

It makes sense that they wouldn't make a room that's only used once. Doesn't Angela's room look different in this scene though? It's the same set, but it looks different, like it's made to look like Danielle's room. Maybe we just don't see enough of the room to be sure. Of course, Angela could have brought Danielle into her room for the talk. She might want to have such a conversation take place on her turf. So, having the conversation occur in Angela's room isn't that strange.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/