*UNOFFICIAL* MSCL soundtrack

Talk about the soundtrack of MSCL. You can find a list of songs played in the episodes here.
oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Re: "Unofficial" MSCL Soundtrack

Post by oldguy » Mar 22nd 2002, 8:23 am

Sorry --- Oops... I just remembered that I had forgotten to send these to several of you who are still waiting. Very sorry --- I am as unreliable as Jordan Catalano sometimes... I will try to get these out to you soon.

If anyone else wants copies send me your postal address (Send to me at peterson_patrick@Lilly.com)

*Unofficial Soundtrack*

Post by Guest » May 8th 2002, 4:34 pm

Well hello there,

I've been visiting this site for about a year now but - can you believe it - have only recently discovered these forum delights! As I've been leafing through the back pages, I realized that I missed out on something pretty bloody amazing.

** THE UNOFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK **

Was it completed? If so, how intriguing! I am wondering if it is as special as the track-list description. Did it actually have samples taken from the episodes?? Did they sound good once on the CD??

Like others, I was disappointed with the official CD and would really LOVE to get my hands on a copy of this more complete collection.

I have emailed Old Guy (aka Patrick) as I gather, he was the master behind this project, however, he did not reply. Maybe he has changed his email or something.

Anyway, my question is this - Is it possible to still purchase a copy from someone??? All replies / suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Deb xx

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: *Unofficial Soundtrack*

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 8th 2002, 9:32 pm

Patrick was in the process of doing the next batch of CDs just a few weeks ago. I can't tell you how highly I recommend this compilation. I can feel the love that he poured into the entire process every time I listen to it. It's possible that he has changed his email address since the last time he did this - I remember there was something going on with his email last fall. PM me and I'll pass on your info to Patrick.

Did I mention that Patrick kicks ass?! Those CDs rock!!

Post by Guest » May 9th 2002, 5:59 am

Hi CandyGirl -

Excellent. Thank you for responding. I just tried to PM you but can't as I don't have a log in name (errr.... can't remember it more like).

My name is Deborah Gibson and my email: gibsondr@hotmail.com

I'd be grateful if my info was passed on to Patrick kick-ass Old Guy!

Deb x

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » May 9th 2002, 4:32 pm

Hey Deborah -

I must admit that I have forgotten my login information at other boards too - I finally gave up and made up a new one because I tried all the login/password combinations that I usually use. Getting old and forgetful sucks!

I passed your information on to Patrick so he should be contacting you soon.

Joanna
Angela's best friend

Post by Joanna » May 9th 2002, 6:09 pm

The cd's are fantastic!!!!! You must get them!! They are 'totally wicked' and soooooooooo much better than the official soundtrack. I have invented titles for mine and designed a cover etc.......it's great to have so many of the quotes on a cd to listen to - not to mention that fab music!

"And dance by the light of the moon!"

Post by Guest » May 9th 2002, 7:18 pm

To CandyGirl -

Thank you!

Deb x

Post by Guest » May 10th 2002, 8:54 pm

I too am interested in the unofficial soundtrack. Years ago I was on alfredo's list and there was a tape copy being passed around. (All I can remember that was on it for sure was Divorce Song by Liz Phair.) Anyhow, I've long since lost my copy and would love another. Or, should this be a different compilation that would be awesome. Where can I sign up for one, and to whom and for how much do I send the $?

With warmest regards,
Lucas Thompson
aka Brainy
lucasthompson@yahoo.com

jacqui926
Tino

Post by jacqui926 » May 17th 2002, 10:22 am

I too am interested in getting a copy of this soundtrack, if someone could email me with the information, it would be greatly appreciated! My email is Jacqui926@aol.com Thanks!

Post by Guest » May 24th 2002, 2:59 pm

ME TOO!!! I would love a copy!!! My e-mail is mikalee@mindspring.com. Pls. pass that info on to Patrick.

Post by Guest » May 27th 2002, 3:05 pm

The soundtrack did have samples. Patrick intro-ed and outro-ed some songs with various quotes. They're really great CDs and he did a great job with the sound. Lest Patrick get ALL the credit, I must give a shout out to all the other hard workers that were involved! :)

Good luck getting a copy!

oldguy
Substitute Teacher

soundtrack

Post by oldguy » May 29th 2002, 1:10 pm

For those of you waiting on CDs, I'm just getting these together now --- I'll be mailing within the next couple of days. Sorry for the long delays.

Re: soundtrack

Post by Guest » May 31st 2002, 10:34 am

Pls. pls. mail me one. E-mail me at this address, mgreeson@sourceonedirect.com and I will give you my home address. Can I pay you for this as well? Thanks so much in advance!!
-Mikalee

mgreeson
Liberty High Student

THE CD

Post by mgreeson » May 31st 2002, 10:53 am

Patrick,
I'm a new user, just logged on, and have found some old videos of mine and become newly obsessed with MSCL. Met Jared Leto at Music Midtown, and read some of these past posts. Pls. pls. pls. make me one of those cds. I don't know how much you are charging, but...just let me know. I can't afford the DVD set, so this is the next best thing to me. Thanks and pls. e-mail me back so I know you go this!!!

-This whole day has just been one big long thing that makes no sense."

Re: soundtrack

Post by Guest » May 31st 2002, 7:57 pm

I'd love to get in on this too, if that's possible - I've heard it's awesome. My email is debbo@debbo.org.

tt4n,
Deborah - debbo@debbo.org