*UNOFFICIAL* MSCL soundtrack

Talk about the soundtrack of MSCL. You can find a list of songs played in the episodes here.
oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Re: soundtrack

Post by oldguy » Jun 4th 2002, 10:36 pm

Actually, I haven't shipped these yet --- It will be a few more days
(I got swamped with some added work that has bogged me down the last few days).
Most of the CDs are made and I will ship them ASAP.

Patrick

pat19btvs
Tino

Post by pat19btvs » Jun 8th 2002, 1:56 pm

Hi. I'm interested in your CD. I was wondering what songs were on it, the quality, price, etc. If you could email me: p.wabbit@verizon.net, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

- Pat

oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Future CDs ?

Post by oldguy » Jun 11th 2002, 7:27 am

I am interested in finding someone with both an interest in MSCL and the ability to make audio CDs from ".WAV" files. I have a set of the "complete soundtrack" in the form of .wav files on two CDs, but in the future I do not plan to make any more audio CDs for new fans --- I am looking for someone else to take over the distribution responsibilities. Please write me at peterson_patrick@lilly.com if you are interested.

Patrick

hollis
Tino

Soundtrack List Anyone?

Post by hollis » Jun 12th 2002, 5:12 pm

Hey All,
I've never posted here before, but I've read alot of great things
about this soundtrack that (Oldguy) makes..just wondering if any of you
know the track list. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There's something about Sunday night that really makes you want to kill yourself." -Angela

oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Re: Soundtrack List Anyone?

Post by oldguy » Jun 13th 2002, 5:37 pm

There's a list of the songs on this site. Go to the site map and find the links to the MSCL Bible --- I think it is in that. I also have the track list myself, I've just been too lazy to write them all down. Let me know if you have trouble finidng the list here at this site.

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Jun 14th 2002, 9:15 pm

Patrick,
Just got the CD's and I am listening as I type. Thanks Man! This is really beautiful and the quality is a lot better than I had hoped for. You are the Man. (along with the gang that produced all this) I would kill for your-all's original artwork on the jackets. I can't thank you enough for this. Lifers are such a wonderful community of folks. I am reluctant to throw this (well deserved) praise your way here in the forum because I know you are done making these and I know this is a really hot item with the Lifers lately. Thanks so much, you are a top-tier Lifer. Thank you for facilitating such a wonderful experience. Great Work my friend. Sincerely as I know how to be...K-man

So my feeling is, whatever happens, happens. K-man

ginger1
Tino

Post by ginger1 » Jun 18th 2002, 10:35 am

hi,
if you could add me to the soundtrack list i would be very grateful. will be more than happy to pay. yours in hope

Post by Guest » Jun 18th 2002, 4:05 pm

I'd be interested in getting a copy of this too if possible. Could you mail me with the cost etc.

Jason Newton - jnewt@breathemail.net

Logsama
Tino

Post by Logsama » Jun 19th 2002, 3:52 pm

I ordered the DVD set and I'd really like to get a copy of these CDs if possible. I have the original soundtrack, but like most soundtracks it doesn't do the show's music justice. The songs on there are great, but there's a lot more in the show.

Please email details about the cost, shipping, etc. to logsama@yahoo.com

Thanks
Chris Logsdon
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Post by oldguy » Jun 24th 2002, 8:27 am

Please see this site for further notice: I am transitioning the making of these CDs to one or more other folks who will be posting here at some point in the future. Sorry --- but I really don't have a CD-production factory, so at some point I just can't make any more.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 24th 2002, 7:07 pm

For those of you who did not receive CDs in Patrick's last round, PM your mailing address to me.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 26th 2002, 2:52 am

Sorry, I just realized that we are still having problems with PMs on the forum, so you can email your shipping info to me at mscl_cds@hotmail.com

Post by Guest » Jun 26th 2002, 3:16 pm

Hi,
If it's not too late, please add me to your mailing list. I'd love to get a copy of your CD. Also send me info on costs, etc to laucha@safeco.com

Thank you!

Post by Guest » Jun 27th 2002, 4:12 am

Hey, I'm VERY interested in this unofficial soundtrack that I've been reading about. Oldguy, can you please email me on the details of how to obtain the CDs and how much, etc. Thanks! - nikoolgirl@aol.com

EmmaBrody
Tino

Post by EmmaBrody » Jul 13th 2002, 1:13 pm

Man, I wish I could get one of those because I was a mere 7 years when the show aired (I'm turning 15 this Friday). But alas, I can't order anything off the Net. My dad won't let me.

It seems wherever a show has great dialogue, great music follows. And MSCL is certainly one of them. I was up to 4:15 AM this morning reading the 19 transcripts.

Gaby