Jordan's Song "Red"

Talk about the soundtrack of MSCL. You can find a list of songs played in the episodes here.
sarahr_81
Overlooked Sibling

Post by sarahr_81 » Sep 10th 2004, 6:21 pm

i loved that ep, i as well thought that subconcsiously the song was about angela and the car was just a cover up, lol.

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 10th 2004, 6:43 pm

socalledchaos wrote:u know somenthing i think that jordan said that that song was about his car but like i have this feeling that he really felt that it was about somenthing more like subconciously cuz when ricky was all oh ya i know what the song's about and jordan was all yea....my car he said it in sort of a weird way wouldnt you say? :?:
I most definitely think that Jordan was singing about his car. I think the "weird" way he says it's about his car, is actually him being proud. they way he sort of tilts his head and smiles. it's a pretty funny moment, him looking off, thinking of his car like a fond memory or something. :lol: not to mention there is plenty of evidence throughout the series of his love for his car. he's obviously proud of the song, that he wrote. and I think that is why he wants to sing it to Angela, to show off a bit.

mrsLeto26
Tino

Post by mrsLeto26 » Sep 19th 2004, 11:48 am

i dunno, i want to believe that jordan does have some emotions but the way he said, yeah, about my car...i think it was about the car.
What I like, dread, is when people who know you in completely different ways end up in the same area. And you have to develop, this like, combination you, on the spot.

frozen embryos
Nicky Driscoll

Post by frozen embryos » Sep 25th 2004, 8:59 pm

it shouldn't be :x :oops:

isometh
Frozen Embryo

Post by isometh » Sep 28th 2004, 9:17 pm

I thought it was extremely odd how Jordan treated Angela in this episode: He wasn't ashamed to ask her to come to band practice, or to stop and talk to her in the hallway, and even respond to her asking him out. In the episodes after this, it almost seemed like he completely turned around and was suddenly ashamed of talking to Angela in front of his friends, and being seen with her in public.

Maybe it was just his way of being defensive about actually being in love with someone instead of the lust that he was probably used to? (Cynthia Hargrove)

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 28th 2004, 9:22 pm

isometh wrote:I thought it was extremely odd how Jordan treated Angela in this episode: He wasn't ashamed to ask her to come to band practice, or to stop and talk to her in the hallway, and even respond to her asking him out. In the episodes after this, it almost seemed like he completely turned around and was suddenly ashamed of talking to Angela in front of his friends, and being seen with her in public.

Maybe it was just his way of being defensive about actually being in love with someone instead of the lust that he was probably used to? (Cynthia Hargrove)
I disagree, I think Jordan is pretty consistent in his being "ashamed" to be seen with Angela. the instance where he invites her to his band practice they are alone in the museum. and at the practice, he doesn't necessarily hang out with her. and when Angela asked him out in the hall, he is clearly uncomfortable. he is trying to get away and is annoyed that his friends tease him.

isometh
Frozen Embryo

Post by isometh » Sep 28th 2004, 10:26 pm

...but he's talking to her, which is a heck of a lot better than how he treated her at the Buffalo Tom show as well as referring to her as "no one" when his friend walks into the boiler room.

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 28th 2004, 11:16 pm

isometh wrote:...but he's talking to her, which is a heck of a lot better than how he treated her at the Buffalo Tom show as well as referring to her as "no one" when his friend walks into the boiler room.
this is true. but I don't find his behavior odd or inconsistent. and I'm certainly not defending it. I think in this ep, Jordan was a bit excited at the possibility of Angela. you know, kind of flattered. but by the time the concert rolls around, Angela (in Jordan's opinion) is acting kind of clingy like a girlfriend. and of course, he can't have that. not to mention that his friend just made a comment about how she was weird. I think that Jordan is clearly influenced by his friends. and though he proves through the series that he has a mind of his own, he does from time to time act like a "cool" teenage boy.

Lyndsay_708
Frozen Embryo

Jordan's Song Red

Post by Lyndsay_708 » Oct 14th 2004, 3:31 am

Hi I was wondering if anyone had the lyrics to Jordan's song "Red" I would really like to have them.

Thanx

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 14th 2004, 4:03 am

You can view the lyrics here. You might also be interested in this thread.

You should read through the forum rules, which explain about the search function.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Emeralduk
Liberty High Student

red

Post by Emeralduk » Nov 27th 2004, 4:42 pm

i downloaded a new version of 'red' a couple of months ago, by 'bjorn nitzcsche ft VF' or wotever that means lol, spellin mistakes?! but anyway, its pretty good. acoustic, slower and kinda echoey, eerie hmm.. anyone else heard it?

*~Emerald~*
"Hello, you've reached the winter of our discontent."

SylviaCatalano
Frozen Embryo

The Song Red

Post by SylviaCatalano » Dec 31st 2004, 6:27 pm

Do you know where I can find the full version of "RED"? They didnt put it on MSCL soundtrack which is really sad and I loooove this song!!!!!Thanks for any information! :!:
SylviaCatalano

youshouldveknown
Frozen Embryo

Re: RED 2000

Post by youshouldveknown » Feb 26th 2005, 1:37 pm

SylviaCatalano wrote:Do you know where I can find the full version of "RED"? They didnt put it on MSCL soundtrack which is really sad and I loooove this song!!!!!Thanks for any information! :!:
I downloaded a copy dubbed from what I think is an airing from Germany (judging from the voices at the end of the song speaking), but the song is in full english and sounds great.
You don't get what you deserve; you get what you have the strength to fight for.

Ghost Of Brian
Frozen Embryo

Post by Ghost Of Brian » Apr 5th 2005, 11:14 pm

The reason Jordan so awkwardly introduces his song into the conversation in the art museum is...he's a teenage musician! A tad egocentric and MORE than a tad willing to use his music to attract the attention of girls! Hey, we've all been there...

EchelonFan
Tino

Post by EchelonFan » Apr 6th 2005, 2:22 am

as much as u people want to believe jordan actually cared about angela that much, its not true. face it jordan is a shallow guy even after his "revelation" in english it still doesnt change the fact that he has no feelings for other people, even if he does have feelings for angela hes a dumbass so he couldnt express them, and if hes to afraid to date angela in public y he write her a song and play it 4 her in front of all his friends?
You are a speck, in this vast universe, you are a dot and nobody loves you.
-30 Seconds to Mars

The Mars Amry is coming... Earth will have no chance.

[california divsion- ECHELON]