Jordan's Song "Red"

Talk about the soundtrack of MSCL. You can find a list of songs played in the episodes here.
ele_93
Tino

Post by ele_93 » Aug 10th 2005, 10:18 pm

I found that episode very confusing. I understand the whole point that the song was about his car, but if it really were about his car why would he make an effort to sing it to Angela, I agree that he really meant for it to be about Angela! The episode does make you think deeply about what they are talking about.
I'm addicted to My So-called Life!

redordead
Tino

Re: "Red"

Post by redordead » Mar 26th 2009, 5:09 pm

I agree i think it is Jared's voice - but how do we get a copy? It's the most soulful thing ever, i don't care if it's about his car. . .

Can anyone help?

His_Girl_Red
Jody Barsh

Post by His_Girl_Red » Aug 3rd 2009, 10:08 pm

I read somewhere that it's Snuffy Walden playing the guitar in that version of "Red" when Angela's crying, and a friend of his (cannot for the life of me remember the guy's name) who did the vocals for the MSCL theme song is the vocalist on it. Sorry guys, Jared only sings/plays it ONCE. :)
"I was goin' nowhere,
goin' nowhere fast.
Drownin' in my memories,
livin' in the past.
Everythin' looked black 'til I found her.
She's all I need, and that's what I said.
Oooh, oooh, oooh, I call her `Red'."

Mirtibora
Frozen Embryo

Please, help to find.

Post by Mirtibora » Dec 30th 2009, 8:57 am

Please. :oops: Can somebody tell me where I can find an audio (I mean mp3 or something like this, I don't know how to say it in English) version of Jordan's Song "Red" to download it. Beforhead, thanks very much.
[they kiss]
Jordan : Sorry.
Angela : For what?
Jordan : Uh, I, I interrupted you.

redordead
Tino

Post by redordead » Jan 9th 2010, 12:17 pm

His_Girl_Red wrote:I read somewhere that it's Snuffy Walden playing the guitar in that version of "Red" when Angela's crying, and a friend of his (cannot for the life of me remember the guy's name) who did the vocals for the MSCL theme song is the vocalist on it. Sorry guys, Jared only sings/plays it ONCE. :)
thanks for that info, kind of rats - but then the once is great!