Claire Danes talks MSCL

Found a reference to "My So-Called Life" in a book, movie, tv show or somewhere else? Then post here!
richard
Liberty High Student

Claire Danes talks MSCL

Post by richard » Jun 23rd 2018, 11:07 am

https://www.today.com/popculture/claire ... ed-t130614 -
Actress Claire Danes won a Golden Globe for her role as Angela Chase in the short-lived show “My So-Called Life.” The series ended more than 20 years ago, but Danes tells Sunday TODAY’s Willie Geist that she’s thrilled to find out teenagers are binge-watching the show that has garnered a new afterlife.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Claire Danes talks MSCL

Post by Sascha » Jul 8th 2018, 10:01 am

MSCL gets a quick mention in a recent Variety podcast with Claire Danes:

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/claire ... 202857076/
Listen to the full interview to hear Danes describe how she compartmentalizes Carrie during her “Homeland” hiatus (“She’s vodka on ice in the freezer waiting for me”) and the possibility of revisiting the 1994-1995 ABC dramedy that put Danes on the map as an actor, “My So-Called Life.” She has remained friendly with series creator Winnie Holzman and would be game to work with her again.

“I think we might have another something in us as partners just because she’s the best and it would be so fun to collaborate again, as a grown-up,” Danes said.

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » Jul 26th 2018, 12:47 pm

I'm so happy to see this website is not dead!
"You're so beautiful, it hurts to look at you."

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Jul 29th 2018, 11:37 am

Yeah, I'm suprised too that the site is still online after almost 20 years. (I just noticed that our anniversary is actually next month - it went online on August 25th 1998 :)) We'll try to keep it alive as long as possible ... hopefully for another 20 years :)

seanjones
Tino

Post by seanjones » Aug 27th 2018, 2:48 pm

Good to see claire talking fondly about the show. Good to see this site still alive. :)

On a side note i have to say ive always been slightly disappointed that claire has remained a blonde all these years. Always prefered her as a brunette or, even better, a red head.