MSCL ref. in Bachelorette "Total Krakow situation"

Found a reference to "My So-Called Life" in a book, movie, tv show or somewhere else? Then post here!
Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

MSCL ref. in Bachelorette "Total Krakow situation"

Post by Jody Barsch* » Apr 5th 2013, 11:17 pm

Conversation between Lizzy Caplan and Isla Fisher in a drugstore late at night in Bachelorette:
LC: "Have you ever [ummed] a guy who like never got laid in high school?"
IF: "But how would I know that?"
LC: "Because they're just really good at it. They're really good at sex, 'cause they had to wait for it for so long. It's like a total Krakow situation."
IF: "Krakow?"
LC: "Brian Krakow, from My So-Called Life. Come on. Okay, listen to me. There are two different types of guys in bed. Number one, Brian Krakow. Didn't have sex 'til college, super grateful. Literally makes a home down here, sets up shop, wants to live in it. Number two, Jordan Catalano. Won't go near the area. Terrified of it. Very good looking, but you know, not worth the time."
It goes on a little further after that, plus later on there's a great reference to Fast Times at Ridgemont High. (Great moments, but still don't rival the Han Solo moment in 500 Days of Summer!)
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Mutajon
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: MSCL ref. in Bachelorette "Total Krakow situation"

Post by Mutajon » May 5th 2013, 12:20 pm

Haha :lol: Cool.
Thanks for sharing!
"Aaaand dance by the light of the mooooon"