quarterlife spoof: 2/8 life

"quarterlife" is a new innovative "web-only" series produced by The Bedford Falls Company. 36 episodes with 8 minutes runtime each will be available online on MySpace.com and quarterlife.com beginning November 11, 2007.
Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

quarterlife spoof: 2/8 life

Post by Sascha » Feb 12th 2008, 10:18 am

The Independent Comedy Network features a new spoof on "quarterlife", called "2/8 life". The names of the main twentysomething characters are "Angela", "Brian", "Jordan" and "Rayanne"... ;-)

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Re: quarterlife spoof: 2/8 life

Post by Jody Barsch* » Feb 16th 2008, 9:37 pm

Oh my God! This is hysterical! I’m thinking this is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time. The MSCL names reappearing is classic, as is practically every line spoken. I think I’m liking 2/8 two times as much as ¼ (that’s more math than I’ve done since 11th grade :mrgreen:). Okay – so speaking of high school… The part about Jordan seeing RENT eight times, and then him sitting in the street with the candle … LOVE IT! Oh, wow. When I was a senior in high school, there was this totally cute boy (voted Most Likely to Live in his Car) in my economics class who had one of those RENT stick figure T-shirts, the one with Mimi and the candle… No one else knew what it was (the show was still relatively newish), but it was grounds for me to fall in love. The argument about the credit cards for the take-out was good too, not to mention the campaigner bit and the “sellout comment, well actually everything. THANK YOU for the link Sascha!
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !