Continuation

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
LadyGuinevere
Tino

Continuation

Post by LadyGuinevere » Mar 3rd 2009, 8:34 am

Hey everyone! :D

So, as you can see in the other fanfic topic, I am busy writing another continuation to MSCL. I would like it if you read it and left me some feedback. In my defence: I'm DUTCH :P So hopefully there aren't too many mistakes to be found.

If you have pointers in how to improve my writing, they're always welcome. If you just liked to read it, let me know as well. :wink: Here's the link: http://www.mscl.com/fanfiction/author/8 ... evere.html

The story isn't finished, and I don't know when it will be, but I'm busy writing episode 29 now, so there's still a lot more to come!!! :lol:

THANX for looking!!!
Gee whiz!

Marla
Tino

Re: Continuation

Post by Marla » Mar 25th 2009, 3:50 pm

Lady Guenevere Thank you for updating your stories I enjoy it very much. But I don't know where your chapter 26 and 28 is, :) after Cherke's choice Can you please post it or send it to me. Much oblige :)

LadyGuinevere
Tino

Post by LadyGuinevere » Mar 25th 2009, 4:23 pm

Hey marla,

I am still having my episodes beta'd and edited, so I will post them afterwards. I've already written as far as episode 31, but I keep changing stuff, LOL. Thnx for reading them though!!!
Gee whiz!

Marla
Tino

Post by Marla » Mar 26th 2009, 1:57 am

Your a good writer I can't wait for you to published it. Reading your stories is my guilty pleasures. Please come back.

LadyGuinevere
Tino

Post by LadyGuinevere » Mar 27th 2009, 9:14 am

Thanks Marla! I would love it if you would leave me some feedback and rating underneath every story!
I could send you the following episodes already ( not beta'd) just to read on? But I can't send you a personal message or e-mail. I'm not sure you can send me a personal message on this forum, but if you can, leave me your mail adress I'll send you the next episodes.
Gee whiz!