A GREAT FANFIC BOARD!!

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
Cami A.
Catalano

A GREAT FANFIC BOARD!!

Post by Cami A. » Jul 17th 2008, 5:55 am

Hi, guys!
I'd like to encourage you all to visit DRtv--a fanfiction and original soap opera message board. There you can find 3 amazing MSCL fics, and maybe even post your own. There's also other fics for soaps like All My Children, Days of Our Lives, The Young and the Restless etc...and some truly wonderful original series!

Here's the link:
http://z9.invisionfree.com/DRTV/index.php?

And a promotional video I made for the site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N49lW5nPK8c

I apologize in advance if I posted this in the incorrect forum.
Admin, if you have a problem, please let me know and move the post for me!
Thanks!

Hope to see you at DRtv soon!

Tracey
Tino

Re: A GREAT FANFIC BOARD!!

Post by Tracey » May 6th 2010, 7:07 pm

Is there anyone still around??? Reading through the threads you can definitely see that there have been waves of activity in the forum throughout the years (people posting from time to time, as I am now, Am I The Only One Still Here?), and years there are still people, sometimes posting years apart form one another. I'm wondering though, all the people who have been so active in writing and reviewing fanfic within the last couple of years, are they still around, or did they move on to other fanfic sites? I've spent time over the years at fanfiction.net , it's kind of low tech and while easy to navigate, not very user friendly. I can't get used to DRtv though. All the graphics ar so large they seem like banners or adds, I can't tell waht to read, and everything seems like comments on stories I can't find. Anyways, just wanted to see if there were people still checking this board, or planning to update stories) I appreciate that it can take a while, some of these threads span YEARS! Looking forward to chatting with anyone still out there!!!