Add to scene-

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
Tracey
Tino

Re: Add to scene-

Post by Tracey » May 6th 2010, 7:24 pm

Early evening, Chase's Street

Angela and Brian stand out on the sidewalk between their houses talking. They are talking closely, Angela's legs are twisted. It looks almost like the scene from the Pilot, only the are much closer together. There is some laughing, some arm touching. And several kisses in a row to say goodnight. Angela crosses the street and heads up her walkway. The perspective changes and we now see Danielle watching this through a downstairs window. As Angela enters, Danielle pretends to be reading. Angela smiles.

ANGELA:
Hi.

DANIELLE:
Don't talk to me.

She brushes past Angela and takes the stairs two at a time to her bedroom. Angela's surprised, but not particularly affected. She's still smiling.

Tracey
Tino

Re: Add to scene-

Post by Tracey » Jun 18th 2010, 3:03 pm

Brian and Angela sit on Brian's side porch. near his garage. It's late afternoon.
ANGELA:
Wait. Really? We're doing this?

BRIAN:
It could be... I don't know--

ANGELA:
A house party. Featuring--

BRIAN:
Look, he invited us. ... I just figured-- Jordan seemed like, he seemed...

ANGELA VOICE OVER:
'Jordan'? When did it stop being 'Jordan Catalano'? When did all this happen? How did it happen? What happened to everything being segmented off?

BRIAN:
His band is playing, he made the gesture to invite us to go.

ANGELA:
And you want to?

He shrugs

Weren't you the person who gave me such a hard time for doing things exactly like this? ... How would we even get there? Neither of us drives.