Episode 21

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
MonnyUK2
Three Rivers Resident

Episode 21

Post by MonnyUK2 » Feb 11th 2008, 11:46 am

Moderator note: topic moved to Fan Fiction forum

Hey everybody,
I hope you all enjoyed my last fanfic. My episode 21 will be coming soon. Sorry for the delay been very busy. In the mean time have a look at my episode 20 and leave your thoughts.

MonnyUK

MonnyUK2
Three Rivers Resident

Re: Episode 21

Post by MonnyUK2 » Feb 22nd 2008, 4:55 pm

About half way through the story now. Will be posting what I have done thus far on the forum in the next few days. Take care everybody

MonnyUK2
Three Rivers Resident

Post by MonnyUK2 » Feb 24th 2008, 8:36 pm

Hey everybody,
This is something to wet your appetite. It is what I have done fo episode 21 thus far. I haven't got a name yet. I hope you enjoy it. I will have it finished within the next week I hope. I haven't checked it for spelling or grammar yet but I will do before I send it to the administrators. Let me know what you think.

A week has passed since the end of the last episode. It is coming up to Valentines Day and the talk of Liberty high is the Valentines Ball. Brian has just started back after recovering from his injuries and still nobody has said anything about Kyle. Angela and Jordan have been seeing a lot of each other and things are going well. Rayanne has kept herself busy in preparing for ‘Our Town’.

INT SCHOOL HALLWAY.

It is a week before Valentines Day and Brian is strolling into school. It is his first day back. He sees the posters advertising the Valentines Ball and well it brings back memories of ‘World Happiness’. He sees Ricky by his locker and approaches.

Ricky: Hey Brian! Nice to have you back.

Brian: Hey!

Ricky: How do you feel?

Brian: Much better, thanks. You going to that Valentines thing?

Ricky: Maybe. I had a great time, last time.

Brian: You should go with Delia?

Ricky: Shut up Brian! We are just friends (Ricky says in cheeky way).

Brian: You guys are really good dancers. I never got to compliment you last time.

Ricky: Thanks! I was just blowing off some steam or something. That was a stressful day. Are you going?

Brian: Doubtful! After the last time, I don’t think I could make a fool out of myself again.

Ricky: You should ask Angela (Ricky says sarcastically).

Both of them start laughing and the bell goes for first period.

On his way to the next period Ricky bumps into Delia

Ricky: Hey!

Delia: Hey!

Delia: So Brian is back? How is he?

Ricky: He’s ok.

Delia: Did he ever tell Foster who did it?

Ricky: No. The police were asking questions last week. They even quizzed Rayanne but they didn’t find out anything.

Delia: I still don’t like him for what he did but he didn’t deserve it. Did he tell you who did it?

Ricky stands quiet for moment thinking about what to say.

Ricky: No!

Delia: You know something don’t you? (Delia says forcefully)

Ricky: I don’t, I swear.

Delia changes the subject completely to the dance.

Delia: You going to the dance?

Ricky: Doubtful.

Delia: Why don’t we go together as friends? Come on it will be fun?

Ricky: I’ll let you know later ok, I have to go.

INT. Katimski’s Classroom –

The camera is from the teacher’s point of view. Katimski has not arrived yet. Everybody is laughing at something written on the blackboard.

INT. HALLWAY –

Brian sees Angela just ahead as they both approach Katimski’s classroom. He catches up. They both say ‘hey’ as they walk into the classroom. There is silence across the room and then they see what is written on the blackboard. “BRIAN KRAKOW LOVES ANGELA CHASE”. Then there is a sudden outburst of laughter. Brian not knowing what to do just runs out of the room passing Katimski.

Katimski: Brian. (Looking very concerned)

Brian doesn’t respond we see him running out of the main school entrance.

Katimski then sees Angela standing in the doorway.

Katimski: Angela, is Brian ok?

Angela doesn’t say anything and goes to her seat. Katimski then reads the board and then understands why Brian has gone.

Katimski: Who is responsible for this immaturity?

There is no response from the class.

Katimski: We can all find out at the end of the day, if nobody owns up. I am not having my students embarrassed like this.

Angela (VO): I couldn’t believe someone had written this on the blackboard. Now the whole school knows. I feel as though I am going to die of embarrassment or something. Why do people have to be so cruel? What is Jordan going to think?

Angela sits with her head buried in her arms for the lesson. Time has come to a halt. Jordan at the back of the classroom is watching Angela very closely, he isn’t showing any emotion. The bells go for the end of the lesson and everybody piles out of the classroom.

A few of the students make some funny remarks as they leave.

Student 1: You into nerds now Angela?

Student 2: You must be sad!

Student 3: Have you guys done it yet it?

Angela gets really upset by these comments and just sits in her chair. Jordan has gone and Mr Katimski comes over.

Mr Katimski: Don’t pay any attention, they will forget about it soon enough.

Angela: Why do people have judge and hurt people’s feelings? (Looking very teary).

Mr Katimski: I don’t know, it is the way of hiding their own insecurities.

Angela: It isn’t fair. Poor Brian must be really upset.

Mr Katimski: I think you should find him and talk to him.

INT. SCHOOL YARD-

Brian is sitting by the drinks machine. The machine where Rayanne is trying to get a drink in “Dancing in the Dark’. He is sitting their looking there looking really upset. Suddenly he hears a voice.

Kyle: Did you like my artwork Krakow?

Brian: Why are you doing this to me? (Brian looks really distressed)

Kyle: You came between Sharon and me, now you have to pay.

Brian: You did that yourself, it wasn’t my doing.

Kyle: This is just to make sure you don’t tell Foster. (He has an evil smile on his face).

Brian: I’m not going to tell him anything.

Kyle: Well your friends might, if they do you will suffer.

We don’t see who it is, but somebody is hiding and listening.

Brian: I can’t go back in there now; my life is going to be hell!

Kyle: Now you know how I feel. Remember, you don’t wish to be introduced to my friend do you?

Brian: Just leave me alone.

Kyle disappears and we see a shadow in front of Brian. It’s Rayanne.

Rayanne: Hey Krakow, what’s up?

Brian: Nothing, just leave me alone.

Rayanne: What’s up Bri?

Brian: My life is over. Everybody knows I like Angela. Kyle wrote it on the board in Katimski’s room.

Rayanne: Major bummer. You have to tell Foster.

Brian: No! It will get worse if I tell. I am going home; I can’t take another minute in this place.

INT BATHROOM-

Bathroom is empty with just Sharon doing her make up in the mirror. Angela walks in all upset. Sharon wasn’t in Katimski’s lesson.

Sharon: Hey Chase Face!

Angela: Hey! She goes to Sharon and gives her a hug.

Sharon: What’s wrong!

Angela: My life is over.

Sharon: Why?

Angela: Somebody wrote on the blackboard in Katimski’s lesson that Brian is in love with me.

Sharon looks really surprised and then consoles Angela some more.

Angela: How am I going to face everybody?

Sharon: I don’t know! When people made fun of me when the list (The Zit) came out I just had to be patient. People will forget about it.

Angela: How am I going to face Jordan? He doesn’t know how Brian feels.

Sharon: You have to be honest. You have to tell him that you chose him not Brian.

Angela: What am I going to say to Brian?

Sharon: I don’t know. I will talk to him he listens to me. One question. How do you feel about Brian?

Angela: You asked me before. I want Jordan not Brian.

Sharon: You sure? (The scene ends with an unsure look on Angela’s face.

INT - CHASE HOUSE (DAYTIME)

Patty is at home collecting some paperwork for the office. Graham has just got up. He has been spending a lot time planning for the restaurant with Hallie.

Patty: Hey!

Graham: Hey!

They are talking like they are strangers and seem really distant.

Patty: Are we ok Graham?

Graham: Yes. Why do you ask?

Patty: I haven’t seen much of you lately and when I do we hardly say two words to each other.

Graham: I am busy with the restaurant.

Patty: How is it going?

Graham: Fine.

Patty: Can we do something this week it is Valentines and we haven’t been out for ages.

Graham: Sure. Oh no I forgot I am busy the rest of this week, we have got meetings with the investors and the builders.

Patty: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS GRAHAM?

Graham: Doing what?

Patty: Creating this distance between us?

Graham: You do that all by yourself.

Patty is getting really upset now.

Patty: How do I?

Graham: By being in my face all the time and always judging me.

Patty: Why are you being like this?

Graham: I am going back to bed.

Graham storms off and goes up the stairs. Patty storms out the front door and slams it shut. When coming out she notices Brian going into the Krakow house.

INT SCHOOL HALLWAY –

Angela approaches her locker. She opens it and a piece of paper falls out. It is a note from Jordan asking her to meet him in the Boiler Room. Angela leaves for the boiler room.

INT- BOILER ROOM –

Jordan is sitting there waiting, looking anxious. Angela comes in and approaches him.

Jordan: Hey!

Angela: Hey! I got your note.

Jordan: I wanted to ask you about Brian?

Angela: What do you want to know?

Jordan: Is it true? Does he love you or something?

There is a very long pause and then Angela answers.

Angela: When he wrote that letter, he wasn’t just writing it from you, but from himself too.

Jordan: Oh! (Jordan looking confused)

Angela: I was asking him, when you came over that day.

Jordan: The day when I met your mother?

Angela: Yeah!

Jordan: I can’t believe he had all those feelings and you never told me.

Angela: He has been my friend since I was very little and he does have a place in my heart but I chose you.

Jordan: So what is the situation between you and Brian now?

Angela: We are friends.

Jordan: Oh!

Angela: How do you feel about this?

Jordan: I don’t know.

Angela: People are talking about me Jordan, I need you.

Jordan comes over and gives Angela a hug and we see her crying.

Angela: Your not going to do anything to Brian are you?

Jordan: No. Maybe I can fix him up with someone else. Get his eyes off you.

Both start laughing.

INT Katimski classroom (After School)

Katimski: Now we are not leaving until somebody owns up. Before that I think everybody owes Angela an apology. I know everybody was laughing and saying things to her. Everybody now all together.

Whole Class: Sorry Angela.

Katimski: Now who wants to own up?

Student 1: It was already on the board when we came in.

Katimski doesn’t seem to believe them.

Katimski: We can sit here until somebody talks.

Half an hour passes and nobody owns up.

Katimski: Ok everybody I will speak to Mr Foster and maybe you can tell him what happened tomorrow. I have to go to rehearsal now. Dismissed.

We here students talking.

Students: Nobody here even wrote it, its only Angela and Brian who died and made them king and queen of Liberty?
INT CHASE HOUSE -

When Angela arrives home Danielle and Graham are in the kitchen.

Angela: Hey Dad!

Graham: How come you’re so late?

Angela: It’s a long and complicated Dad, maybe later.

Patty arrives home and she looks tired and upset.

Patty: Hi everybody!

Angela and Danielle: Hey Mom!

Graham just looks at Patty and doesn’t really acknowledge her.

Patty: What’s for dinner?

Graham: I ordered take away it should be here soon. I can’t stay; I have a meeting with the investors.

Patty is now looking really concerned.

Patty: What time will you be back?

Graham: I don’t know, don’t wait up?

Patty looses her temper.

Patty: WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS MARRIAGE?

Graham: You know where the door is. You can leave whenever you want.

Patty runs off upstairs crying and Graham this time slams his door as he goes out. Danielle starts crying and Angela comes over and comforts her.

Danielle: Mom and Dad are going to get divorced (looking really upset and crying).

Angela: Don’t worry everything will be ok. They have argued before and made up.

Danielle: This is different; they hardly speak to each other now.

Angela (VO): Danielle was right. This was different. Mom and Dad were drifting apart and there was nothing we could do. Suddenly things looked so different and I felt scared.

INT SCHOOL HALLWAY (Next Day) –

Angela walks in down the hallway looking really upset. Jordan walks past her and doesn’t acknowledge her and this makes her feel worse. She walks into the bathroom and Rayanne is there.

INT BATHROOM –

Angela is looking really teary eyed and walks into a cubicle. She starts crying quite loudly. We hear someone come in.

Student: Are you ok in there?

Angela: I’m fine.

Student: You don’t sound fine?

Angela: I will be ok in a minute.

Angela wipes her face and walks out. The mystery student is Rayanne.

Rayanne: Hey!

Angela: Hey!

We see both of them standing at the mirror.

Rayanne: What’s up?

Angela: Nothing much, my whole life is over.

Rayanne: Same as usual. What’s up now?

Angela: What do you care?

Rayanne: You don’t know how much I care about you. (Looking emotional)

Angela: Jordan isn’t speaking to me because he thinks I like Brian.

Rayanne: Do you?

Angela: I love Jordan.

Rayanne: Do you? (Looking inquisitively).

Angela: You know more than anyone.

Rayanne: Yes but I know you have a soft spot for Bri.

Angela: I don’t know. I am so confused.

Rayanne: You have to honest with yourself or something.

Angela: I know.

Rayanne changing the subject.

Rayanne: What now between us?

Angela: I don’t know. I feel so lonely at the moment and I have like a million things going on.

Rayanne: I really miss you Angela (Crying now). When you wasn’t there when I found I got the part in ‘Our Town’ it like, really hurt.

Angela: I really miss you too. But you are unpredictable and you did this really undefendable thing.

Rayanne: I know. I think things can never be the same between us. I screwed up. I don’t know why I did it. I guess in someone messed up way, I wanted to be you.

Angela: Why? (Really emotional now)

Rayanne: My life is so messed up. My Dad is never there, I have this drink problem and I can never like… feel anything for anybody. You have this perfect family and perfect boyfriend and you have people who are like there for you.

Angela: I never quite understood this side of you.

Rayanne: I love how innocent you are and how sheltered you are from all that is bad.

Angela: I’m sorry your life has been so bad.

Rayanne really sobs.

Angela: I don’t know if I can totally forgive you but maybe we can take things slowly. You can start by coming to mine tonight.

They both hug each other.

Angela: (VO) I didn’t know if things could ever be the same but the same hatred that gives you energy, can also make your heart hard. It was going to be tough for me and Rayanne but I think at this time we needed each other.

INT- Katimski’s classroom

Sharon has noticed that Brian hasn’t turned up for school today. Jordan was there nut Angela was missing too. (This is the same time that Angela is with Rayanne). The bell goes and she goes over to Jordan.

Sharon: Have you seen Angela or Brian?

Jordan: No. Why should I know?

Sharon: You are like Angela’s boyfriend aren’t you? (Sarcastically).

Jordan: Yeah so!

Sharon: O never mind.

Jordan: Whatever.

Jordan walks off. Sharon walks out and goys to the bathroom.

INT- GIRL’S BATHROOM

Angela and Rayanne are still there. Sharon sees them and is surprised but a little happy at the same time.

Sharon: Hey!

Rayanne: Hey Cherski, how you doing? (Much happier now).

Sharon: What’s with Jordan?

Angela: Why?

Sharon: I asked him about you and Brian and he didn’t respond.

Angela: I think he’s a bit upset with me and Brian.

Sharon: If you can forg (Whilst saying this she remembers Rayanne is there) him, then this is minor.

Rayanne: He is a man and rules are different for them.

Sharon: That’s not the point.

Angela: Let’s just forget it.

Sharon: Have you seen Brian:

Angela: No

Sharon: He’s not in again today.

Rayanne: Why is he being a martyr? Why doesn’t he tell Foster?

Sharon: I guess it is a man thing again.

Angela: I think we have to talk to him.

All of a sudden some girl’s come in and we hear them talking.

Girl 1: I can’t believe Foster wants to see the whole school.

Girl 2: I wonder what it’s about.

Girl 1: I heard it’s something to with Krakow.

Girl 2: Not Krakow again. He’s such a loser.

Rayanne, Sharon and Rayanne jump in to defend Brian.

Sharon: Excuse me; he happens to be like a friend of mine. He isn’t a loser. He’s got more class than you will ever have.

Girl 1: Excuse me; this is like a private conversation.

Rayanne: Excuse me. It’s our business when you are trashing a friend of ours.

Girl 2: What are you like his fan club?

Angela: Excuse me, like yes.

Girl 1: He’s like in love with you. You would say that.

INT SCHOOL GYM:

Mr Foster has called the whole school to the gym to talk to all students.

Foster: Students of Liberty High. I have called you hear to let you know that the person responsible for the assault on Mr Krakow has been caught. He has been arrested and taken to the police station for questioning. I have expelled him with immediate affect. This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated by this school and I have a zero tolerance policy. I have written to all your parents and if any of you have been affected by this a counsellor is available. That is all I have to say. You can go home now.

INT – STEPS LEADING OUT OF SCHOOL

Rayanne, Ricky, Angela and Sharon are walking out of school reflecting on Mr Foster’s revelations.

Sharon: That is really good news. At least Krakow can relax now

Rayaane: I wonder who snitched?

Angela: Was it any of you?

They all reply in the negative.

Ricky: I think we should all go and see Brian and tell him the good news.

They all agree.

Angela sees Jordan getting into his car. They make eye contact with each other but they there is no acknowledgement from Jordan. Angela looks really upset.

Angela (VO): Why was Jordan being like this? Everything was so weird between us and well now I couldn’t even communicate with him. Why was he upset? I hadn’t even like done anything.

INT KRAKOW HOUSE –

Brian is lying in his bed, like in ‘Betrayal’ but without the headphones. He hears the doorbell and runs down to answer the door. Brian opens the door and is pleasantly surprised to see three girls on his doorstep.

Rayanne: Hey Krakow! What’s cooking?

Brian: Hey!

Sharon: You heard the good news?

Brian: What?

Brian just kind of acknowledges Angela as she walks in.

Angela: Somebody snitched on Kyle.

Brain: WHO? I can’t believe you guys. You promised me.

Rayanne: Ok Krakow! Don’t get wig in a twist it wasn’t us.

Brian: Who else new?

Ricky: Foster called the whole school in to the gym and he told us someone had been expelled and arrested.
At this point the doorbell goes again. Brian answers the door and he is surprised again. It is Delia.

Delia: Hey Brian. Can I come in?

Brian: Sure.

Delia sees everyone else and says hello.

Brian: What’s up?

Delia: I came to let you know that I told on Kyle.

Brian: Oh!

Ricky: How did you know? (Asking in an inquisitive way).

Delia: I heard Kyle threaten Brian this morning. I still haven’t forgiven Brian but I couldn’t sit back and do nothing. I was bullied at my last school; this is why I transferred to Liberty.

Brian: Oh! (Not knowing what to say, he could hardly shout at Delia considering he was in her bad books).

Rayanne: What’s up Bri? You gone quiet?

Brian: Nothing, just a little surprised.

Angela: I think you owe Delia a thank you in my humble opinion.

Everybody looks at Brian and laughs realising he is embarrassed.

Brian: Thanks Delia.

Delia: Friends (Delia offers her hand)

Brian: Friends. I am really like sorry for what I did.

Delia: You owe me Brian; I will expect a big favour in return.

The phone then rings and Brian answers.

Brian: Hello.

Voice: Kraaaakoooow! (In a dark and eerie vice).

Brian: Hello! Who is this?

Voice: You know who this is. You and your friends better watch your backs. I may be gone for now but watch your back.
Brian: Kyle?

Sharon runs to grab the phone. When she speaks the person on the other end has hung up.

Brian looks really worried.

INT CHASE HOUSE –

Patty has just got home. Angela is still at Brian’s, Danielle has gone to a friend’s house and only Graham is at home.

Patty: Hey!

Graham: Hey!

Both speak at the same time.

Both: Listen I have something to say.

Both look at each other and smile.

Graham: You first.

Patty: I wanted to apologise for the other night.

Graham: It is me who should be apologising.

Patty: Can we talk?

Graham: Sure.

Patty: What’s going on Graham?

Graham: What do you mean?

Patty: I thought when I let you leave the business that things would get better between us.

Graham: I thought so too. With the restaurant I am under so much pressure.

Patty: I haven’t been very understanding.

Graham: I have been loosing my temper so easily and I don’t know why.

Patty: We haven’t spent much time together lately.

Graham: I know.

Patty: It is Valentines Day on Friday, maybe we could do something?
Graham: Sure.

MonnyUK2
Three Rivers Resident

Re: Episode 21 - New Fanfic

Post by MonnyUK2 » Mar 4th 2008, 7:05 pm

Hey everybody,
I am 75% of the way there now. I will submit my new story by the end of the week. Sorry for the wait.

MonnyUK2
Three Rivers Resident

Post by MonnyUK2 » Mar 15th 2008, 8:44 pm

I have just completed this episode and submitted it to the administrators. This one has taken me ages. I hope you enjoy it. The episode is called 'Making up and Breaking up' and will be found in the continuations section of fanfiction when it is put on.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Mar 16th 2008, 6:55 am