New FanFic?

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
Catalano87
Tino

New FanFic?

Post by Catalano87 » May 9th 2007, 10:18 pm

So I've been coming to this site for a while now. But I'm just now getting around to making an account.
I seen people have been talking about new fanfics.. And I was thinking about maybe writting a few. Hopefully I'll have something up with in the next few days. :)
"Defy yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past, to lose it all you have to do is lie. The policy is set no we are never turning back. It's time for excution, time to excute...."

oaksand
Overlooked Sibling

Post by oaksand » May 10th 2007, 7:04 am

good luck i love fan fics

annette
Liberty High Student

Post by annette » May 10th 2007, 2:13 pm

cant wait as there are not many new ones being written, there are a handfull on fanfiction.net and on here but not many so some new stories would be great

Catalano87
Tino

Post by Catalano87 » May 10th 2007, 5:23 pm

I have decided that I am going to start writing some. A friend of mine is going to be helping me out... Hopefully I'll start writing them with in the next few days. :)

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » May 10th 2007, 8:11 pm

That's cool. I've written a couple of fan fics my self but not MSCL. I've thought about it but haven't had any ideas yet.

Catalano87
Tino

Post by Catalano87 » May 10th 2007, 9:24 pm

Oh Cool....what kinda fan fics have you written?
I've written fan fics before.. but never any for mscl so it should be fun.
I've got a few ideas going on in my head for the mscl ones i wanna write.
I'm still trying to sort them all out.
"Defy yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past, to lose it all you have to do is lie. The policy is set no we are never turning back. It's time for excution, time to excute...."

Rainey's_Mischief
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Rainey's_Mischief » May 14th 2007, 4:56 am

I've written a couple of Criss Angel fan fics. One was for a website competition and I got third place. It has a paranormal theme to it. The other one is a fan fic that ties into CSI: New York. Criss was on there as an illusionist who committed 2 murders and attempted one. I've also written a Riddick fan fic (from the movie Pitch Black). The first two I mentioned are on Adult Fan Fiction.net.
RM