we need more fanfics!!!

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
echelongirl143
Frozen Embryo

we need more fanfics!!!

Post by echelongirl143 » Feb 3rd 2007, 1:58 pm

i know that the show has been cancelled for a really long time....but we need more fanfics to keep the show alive. there are many people on this forum and on others that can write really good stories and should continue writing. i, myself, am not that good at writing, my teachers say i am very creative but i dont know. maybe i'll attemp one and i hope i will get some feed back...

please....those who wrote stories plleace continue....

more angela and jordan fics please!!!! :D
do you live...do you die...do you bleed...for the fantasy!

i love 30 seconds to mars!

i <3 jordan catalano =D

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115 ... a6b831.jpg

stburr91
Liberty High Student

Post by stburr91 » Feb 3rd 2007, 5:21 pm

You should try to write a fanfic, it's a lot of fun. It's not easy to write a whole episode, it's even harder to write a good one.

There have been some good fanfics posted here. You never know, you might write the next one.

Steve

annette
Liberty High Student

Re: we need more fanfics!!!

Post by annette » Nov 24th 2007, 5:17 am

I agree, i love reading new mscl fics, (especially angela/jordan stories) there seems to be a few popping up recently on fanfiction.net and there are a couple of mscl fics on other sites as well, but it has got quiet, i hoped that with the re-releases of the dvds this year it would spark off more stories being written, or old stories being continued but i suppose we cannot complain, as looking at
http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/My_So_Call ... 0/0/0/0/1/

since 2007 there has been 45 stories written or updated, which is not bad for a tv show this age, and there is over 100 stories on there in total
echelongirl143 wrote:i know that the show has been cancelled for a really long time....but we need more fanfics to keep the show alive. there are many people on this forum and on others that can write really good stories and should continue writing. i, myself, am not that good at writing, my teachers say i am very creative but i dont know. maybe i'll attemp one and i hope i will get some feed back...

please....those who wrote stories plleace continue....

more angela and jordan fics please!!!! :D

Nicky Driscoll

Re: we need more fanfics!!!

Post by 411314 » Aug 1st 2010, 10:01 pm

I'm not sure how good it is or how long it will be before it appears on this site, but I've submitted a new fanfic! It IS a lot of fun to write! I forgot to put "episode 20" in the title, but I am planning for it to be the beginning of a continuation series. The episode mostly focuses on Angela's thoughts on Brian and his letter.